Celtics @ Heat 8:00 PM on TNT

Celtics starters are %!#+%$+% on Miami's starters. The Heat are only in this game because of their bench.

Celtics starters are %!#+%$+% on Miami's starters. The Heat are only in this game because of their bench.

Celtics playin like the heat swept em last year, their intensity level looks off the charts.

Celtics playin like the heat swept em last year, their intensity level looks off the charts.

Heat getting MURKED right now

Reggie for once is right Boston has taken this personal.

Heat getting MURKED right now

Reggie for once is right Boston has taken this personal.

smh miami ..wade takin it to the hole but aint getting nothing to drop
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Not sure what makes me more uncomfortable, Karl Malone doing shape ups commercials or Reggie Miller doing color commentary during games.

laugh.gif
  Commercial is terrible.  I mean I know they are trying to attract NBA fans, but you're not exactly appealing to the younger generation with Kareem's old %++ sporting them.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Not sure what makes me more uncomfortable, Karl Malone doing shape ups commercials or Reggie Miller doing color commentary during games.

laugh.gif
  Commercial is terrible.  I mean I know they are trying to attract NBA fans, but you're not exactly appealing to the younger generation with Kareem's old %++ sporting them.

Back
Top Bottom