How often do you shower?

• Once a day

Votes: 99 58.2%
  • Twice a day

Votes: 60 35.3%
  • Every other day

Votes: 11 6.5%

• Total voters
I used to do that then stopped when I read it defeats the purpose of brushing.

I rinse with water, eat, then brush my teeth.
I'm fine with that since I brush my teeth more than once and don't go immediately eating after.

I'm not putting food in my mouth on top of morning breath.
Do people not smell themselves when they stink? Serious question
Depending if we're talking stench or musk some ppl won't notice their musk and genuinely can't smell how bad it is. They just get use to it and there's some sort of nose blindness to it.

Gotta walk in to a real sterile environment or windy area to catch a good whiff of how bad one might smell.

dont have much of an appetite in the morning..

but on most days, i get up drink my coffee and drink a glass of water AND then shower.. depending on how awake i am or how i'm doing time wise, i'd like to floss before brushing

i keep floss and mouthwash in my office and will try to do that after lunch

usually brush my teeth while showering, so sometimes that can be more than twice a day.. cause i'll do twice a day.. but say i'm going out or something or doing dinner, will try to shower beforehand (if i'm not going straight from work) and brush my teeth then too

My brother has a landscaping company and there’s been a couple employees over the years who don’t shower. They’d work all day and show up the next day with the same clothes on
One was borderline homeless and the other was a borderline alcoholic so that’s why

Homeless? Completely understandable.

There’s chronically homeless(mental health) and homey homeless (couch surfing/paying phone bill)

These hollyweird folks need to take they *** over to skid row LA and breathe in that lovely air & sulk themselves into the pit of non cleanliness. Let’s see if they wanna shower in there multi million dollar home after

There’s chronically homeless(mental health) and homey homeless (couch surfing/paying phone bill)

These hollyweird folks need to take they *** over to skid row LA and breathe in that lovely air & sulk themselves into the pit of non cleanliness. Let’s see if they wanna shower in there multi million dollar home after

I don't think rich Hollywood people go THAT many days without showering like bums.

I'm pretty sure they never said they are never showering period. But I suppose it's more fun to exaggerate.

Even with 3 days of not showering they ain't smelling like a bum who has been baking in the hot sun.

I don't think rich Hollywood people go THAT many days without showering like bums.

I'm pretty sure they never said they are never showering period. But I suppose it's more fun to exaggerate.

Even with 3 days of not showering they ain't smelling like a bum who has been baking in the hot sun.
Hollyweird folks are experts in entertainment. They be saying **** but prob cozy up under their 10k ceiling shower

Do people not smell themselves when they stink? Serious question
They must not if they think their nuts/privates don't stink after just lounging around the house all day.
how do you know this? After 3 days of not showering they have to smell like *** with a hint of Jo Malone. Just thinking about not showering for 1 day makes me feel dirty
Y'all gotta remember 7 figure dudes are at another level of health, to the point their sweat is essentially water and nothing else.

Most of them either do Hot Yoga or have access to a Sauna/Steam Room. I spent like 30 minutes in one that was infused with Eucalyptus Oil and my skin felt like I had taken a week worth of showers. Your body is capable of sweating out a quart a day, so when you sweat 2-3 gallons in one yoga session your good for the rest of the week.

Also rich dudes are not on the Standard American Diet. They be eating Organic food with no preservatives or pesticides, and chasing it with Probiotics and Digestive Enzymes. There's a bunch of YouTubers that do "fart" pranks like Jack Vale, GilstrapTV, Sons of Arkham. I noticed whenever they do it around high class people, they don't even react - they don't recognize the sound period. Besides farting, rich people generally don't blow their nose or clear their throats.

Y'all gotta remember 7 figure dudes are at another level of health, to the point their sweat is essentially water and nothing else.

Most of them either do Hot Yoga or have access to a Sauna/Steam Room. I spent like 30 minutes in one that was infused with Eucalyptus Oil and my skin felt like I had taken a week worth of showers. Your body is capable of sweating out a quart a day, so when you sweat 2-3 gallons in one yoga session your good for the rest of the week.

Also rich dudes are not on the Standard American Diet. They be eating Organic food with no preservatives or pesticides, and chasing it with Probiotics and Digestive Enzymes. There's a bunch of YouTubers that do "fart" pranks like Jack Vale, GilstrapTV, Sons of Arkham. I noticed whenever they do it around high class people, they don't even react - they don't recognize the sound period. Besides farting, rich people generally don't blow their nose or clear their throats.

Cap city. 3 days without showering and you stink I don’t care who are or how rich you are. I keep my oil diffuser running with grapefruit/ylang ylang and eucalyptus all dam day even when I’m at work you mean to tell me if I go without showering for a week my **** won’t stink? I think not

edit: flew over my head :lol:

grown man watching adult grown men do fart pranks? You a special type of special....

Cap city. 3 days without showering and you stink I don’t care who are or how rich you are. I keep my oil diffuser running with grapefruit/ylang ylang and eucalyptus all dam day even when I’m at work you mean to tell me if I go without showering for a week my **** won’t stink? I think not

edit: flew over my head :lol:

He still a special breed. Adults watching adults pass gas....

how do you know this? After 3 days of not showering they have to smell like *** with a hint of Jo Malone. Just thinking about not showering for 1 day makes me feel dirty

I'm just going with the odds. Even showerless rich people don't smell like homeless crackhead.

That eucalyptus oil slaps

they likely have blood boys, as well.

I find it hard to believe that if someone was just sitting around in their home for 3 days that they would stink. If they're not sweating or doing anything, they're going to be dirty, but probably not stink like that.

Back
Top Bottom