• Once a day

Votes: 99 58.2%
  • Twice a day

Votes: 60 35.3%
  • Every other day

Votes: 11 6.5%

• Total voters

Detective Tutuola living foul.

Damn you already know her big *** be stank lol…

Ice T when he pop her from the back like

10DA0576-E9C5-4A5D-8C08-67D1D2B9DD61.jpeg

Not sure why yall think using a Bidet is the same and/or a replacement for using soap and water down there but at this point yall Non-shower dudes are just reaching for weak ways to defend your behavior.

Celebrity punany be smelling like a rotting corpse.

Nah, they don't eat carbs and they drink MOuntain Water so they can't possibly stink.

Not sure why yall think using a Bidet is the same and/or a replacement for using soap and water down there but at this point yall Non-shower dudes are just reaching for weak ways to defend your behavior.

Nah, they don't eat carbs and they drink MOuntain Water so they can't possibly stink.

Got energy to watch YouTubers have fart contest or scroll IG but 5, 10, 15 mins to shower??? HELL NALL. To time consuming.

I'll put out a rhetorical question. Do animals like Dogs and Cats use Soap, Deodorant, Lotion and Body Spray?

What type of beverages do Dogs and Cats drink? What they be cooking up in the kitchen?

Last edited:
I feel 90% of people who have bidets in their bathroom don't actually use them. More a decoration.

Not true. Brown folks use them all the time.

We even got one of those nozzles that hook up to the toilet for extra splash. I've never only used toilet paper.

I personally think its gross AF when people only use toilet paper to clean their behinds. Not hygienic at all 🤢

But they call us dirty :lol: the irony

Don't get me wrong, some brown folks have some SERIOUS BO and in desperate need of a bath and deodorant. But the majority of us are pretty clean.

My mother would smack me upside the head If I didn't wash my hands after coming home from school or before eating a meal. When I moved into my own place, after undergrad my mom even lectured me about how I need to change my bedsheets every week.

I also can't get out of the habit of showering before bed. I get the best sleep that way.

Last edited:
Not true. Brown folks use them all the time.

We even got one of those nozzles that hook up to the toilet for extra splash. I've never only used toilet paper.

I personally think its gross AF when people only use toilet paper to clean their behinds. Not hygienic at all 🤢

LOL I'm just saying from personal experience. Growing up one of our guest bathrooms was big and had a bidet in it and I can say I never had anyone who came in use it. In the guest bathroom it was more of a decoration because let's be honest you need like supplies like a towel and stuff. My parent's had one in their master bedroom as well but I'm sure they used it but not every single time lol

Back
Top Bottom