How often do you shower?

• Once a day

Votes: 99 58.2%
  • Twice a day

Votes: 60 35.3%
  • Every other day

Votes: 11 6.5%

• Total voters
Crazy. NT needs a hygiene thread badly (or bump it).

y’all can’t be smashing with these 2 showers a week routines
I mean if they linking up with the females that shower twice a month it makes sense.

Last edited:
I find it hard to believe that if someone was just sitting around in their home for 3 days that they would stink. If they're not sweating or doing anything, they're going to be dirty, but probably not stink like that.

3 days of bowel movements... unattended armpits. YOU DEFINITELY gone smell

The average human has one or two bowel movements a day plus urination. You gone smell after 18 hours. Let alone 3 days.

And these people not shower for days on end, are they also putting on fresh clothes or unwashed clothes????

What deodorant do y’all use
I just ran out today I’m down to try a new one

To me, saying I don't shower everyday means:
A. you're rich af and basically never have to lift a finger,

The American dream. That generational wealth and carefree lifestyle. :pimp: :pimp:

It's the same reason bill gates and Zuckerberg don't give a f(*** what they wear.

Again if you don’t shower for 3 days you are dirty and you stink rich or not. That goes for your dirty *** too and your bird baths in lieu of a shower everyday

Poor people are probably still dirty after showers working long days. I trust a rich celeb to be cleaner shower or otherwise.

After a long day of work a poor person probably smells way worse.

The average human has one or two bowel movements a day plus urination. You gone smell after 18 hours. Let alone 3 days.

And these people not shower for days on end, are they also putting on fresh clothes or unwashed clothes????

Wet wipes and bidets>>>>>>>

Man being in the house I know dudes not showering every single day. Let alone twice a day. You don’t even gotta front. I mean like a guy who has his own spot, especially if you’re teleworking nowadays too.

Yea you’re gonna shower if you got some yambs coming over but naw I know how us men really do. Especially when you look over and it’s 10-11pm.

Man being in the house I know dudes not showering every single day. Let alone twice a day. You don’t even gotta front. I mean like a guy who has his own spot, especially if you’re teleworking nowadays too.

Yea you’re gonna shower if you got some yambs coming over but naw I know how us men really do. Especially when you look over and it’s 10-11pm.

That's why you start your day with a shower within the first hour or two of being up, depending on how lazy you are and what you do.

Back
Top Bottom