How often do you shower?

• Once a day

Votes: 99 58.2%
  • Twice a day

Votes: 60 35.3%
  • Every other day

Votes: 11 6.5%

• Total voters
How often do they wash their CLOTHES???????

BC65E762-D9C2-465C-B24D-F10F7BD2F1B4.jpeg

They are rich and don't break a sweat, I can see how they feel this way. It's probably unnecessary and even unhealthy for some people to shower daily.

I shower daily because 1. Work 2. Workouts. When I'm just bumming out on days off and don't do anything, it's unnecessary. You're just robbing your body of essentially oils and normal flora.

They are rich and don't break a sweat, I can see how they feel thus way. It's probably unnecessary and even unhealthy for some people to shower daily.

I shower daily because 1. Work 2. Workouts. When I'm just bumming out on days off and don't do anything, it's unnecessary. You're just robbing your body of essentially oils and normal flora.

Just in case you attempt to edit this foolishness. :lol:

Just in case you attempt to edit this foolishness. :lol:

There is nothing to edit. Showering daily is unnecessary for many. If you're not going out and haven't worked out since your last shower what the point. You're just wasting water. Especially during the winter when you don't sweat.

There are people on this planet who barely have drinking water much less daily shower water.

I shower daily cause I workout daily and have to go to work. It's a first world privilege.

Crazy. I’ve put on some weight lately and I’ve been showering more than ever.

On top of that how these people not showering and smashing. Walking around with dry residues.

....says showering daily doesn’t make sense.... but knows people who shower daily but stink. This sounds silly

My point is showering doesn't necessarily mean you did it right. But yea you can play stupid if you want. :lol: :lol:

There are diets, diseases and cultures associated with terrible body odors that no amount of showering with get rid of.

Let's first stop with the bs of "wasting" water and "people in Africa" excuses.

Plumbing and water treatment is the problem in 3rd world countries.

Not that we're stealing their water supply.

Acting like if you skip a shower for the day then somehow some kid in Uganda will have a fresh gallon of water overnight.

And yes, I've gone a day without showering if I've stayed in the house all day.

But thats just laziness nothing more.

Anything over 36 hours and I literally feel dirty.

Got droughts burning California to a crisp and people are making a big deal about celebrities not showering. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

They are doing the rest of the public a favor.

Got droughts burning California to a crisp and people are making a big deal about celebrities not showering. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

They are doing the rest of the public a favor.

Them droughts just started... again, them celebrities want to be bougie but can’t bathe their behinds? Okay.

Let's first stop with the bs of "wasting" water and "people in Africa" excuses.

Plumbing and water treatment is the problem in 3rd world countries.

Not that we're stealing their water supply.

Acting like if you skip a shower for the day then somehow some kid in Uganda will have a fresh gallon of water overnight.

And yes, I've gone a day without showering if I've stayed in the house all day.

But thats just laziness nothing more.

Anything over 36 hours and I literally feel dirty.

Lol let's downplay actual droughts in many parts of the world :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom