How often do you shower?

• Once a day

Votes: 99 58.2%
  • Twice a day

Votes: 60 35.3%
  • Every other day

Votes: 11 6.5%

• Total voters
While they do have a reason in regards to over cleansing and drying out the natural moisture of your skin, they take it to an extreme where its like once a week type ****.

in regards to kids, yes sometimes they dont need to shower everyday. But when you have girls, you have to wash thoroughly they privates every day, which usually turns into a bath anyway.

plus a good long shower at the end of the day, knocks these kids out. Something about water, mane

diff strokes i guess

The average age has to be like 15.5 years old on NT these days. I’ve never read so much nonsensical stuff being stood on, in my life. Stay in school, kids. Get a passport, and hopefully leave your neighborhoods one day. Cause the world views being spewed in here (and many other threads) are straight up sad.

.... because you got dudes in here basically saying people in 3rd world countries don’t practice good hygiene because they don’t have running water. I showed EXAMPLES of animals grooming themselves. What does that have to do with getting a passport? Europeans are known for being musky and stink. I’ve worked at resort hotels and witnessed it with my own two eyes. Stink is stink.

You’re trying to justify poor hygiene because you’ve been around the world? Those same people probably don’t have good oral hygiene either.

“Not showering is disgusting”..... “oh, you need to travel more. Being uncleanly is the global standard. You should try it”.

No wonder there’s so much filth and global pollution. Being clean is frowned upon. I’m starting to understand now

I wonder how often we’re taking out our trash or cleaning up our rooms now. Promoting filth seems par the course for this bizarro world.

The average age has to be like 15.5 years old on NT these days. I’ve never read so much nonsensical stuff being stood on, in my life. Stay in school, kids. Get a passport, and hopefully leave your neighborhoods one day. Cause the world views being spewed in here (and many other threads) are straight up sad.

Soo... you agree with the celebrities?

We gone see an increase in the polio virus because parents are to lazy to wash their children. Too busy wanted to be on tiktok and IG instead of making sure their kids are clean.

Are we also not cleaning carseats and baby bottles???

:lol:
They all got together and said, "let's make up something so bizarre and pointless just to see how much we can get the media and mass to gossip over it."

"Let's do it. They wont even know if its true.....How can anyone confirm it..."

Successful..

"Ok now let's call one of our friends and have them do the same..."

😄

:lol: Y'all forgetting showers weren't even standard in American homes until 1970. (I know this cause I volunteer for Habitat 4 Humanity remodeling houses from various decades)oFor the first half of the century most people washed up in a bath tub maybe twice a week at the most. Cigarette smoking was mainstream back then too. People washed their clothes by hand and hung em up to dry on a line in their backyard.

Why are people so much smellier today? The obesity epidemic for one. There weren't fast food restaurants on every corner. Every city only had maybe 1 or 2 small grocery stores. Your family are dinner at the table. Back in 1961 people weren't snacking on Doritos and Cheeto puffs thru out the day. They weren't chugging energy drinks and mountain dews.

2ndly, most rich people also avoid eating carbs. When your eating straight protein, you don't crap as oftenly. And what does come out is usually solid rock, no wipe necessary.

I’ve heard of people only washing their hair a couple times a week. Something about the natural oils to keep hair healthy. But now showering is even more extreme. Do they also keep on the same draws in between their next shower?
i wet my hair and all, but i don't shampoo every day since it messes up my hair

:lol: Y'all forgetting showers weren't even standard in American homes until 1970. (I know this cause I volunteer for Habitat 4 Humanity remodeling houses from various decades)oFor the first half of the century most people washed up in a bath tub maybe twice a week at the most. Cigarette smoking was mainstream back then too.

Why are people so much smellier today? The obesity epidemic for one. There weren't fast food restaurants on every corner. Every city only had maybe 1 or 2 small grocery stores. Your family are dinner at the table. Back in 1961 people weren't snacking on Doritos and Cheeto puffs thru out the day. They weren't chugging energy drinks and mountain dews.

2ndly, most rich people also avoid eating carbs. When your eating straight protein, you don't crap as oftenly. And what does come out is usually solid rock, no wipe necessary.
💯

if y'all aren't taking cold showers, you are doing it wrong. cold exposure is essential.
might be hard to get in to cold showers at first so yall should try starting off in a warm shower and slowly decreasing the temperature.

frequent exposure to cold is linked to a number of different health benefits. For example, scientists have found evidence that exposure to cold speeds up metabolism. Another benefit of exposing your body to cold is that it reduces inflammation, swelling and sore muscles. Therefore, many athletes use ice baths and other types of exposure to cold as a means to speed up recovery after physical exercise. Furthermore, cold body therapy is also linked to improved quality of sleep, more focus,and even to an improved immune response.

if y'all aren't taking cold showers, you are doing it wrong. cold exposure is essential.
might be hard to get in to cold showers at first so yall should try starting off in a warm shower and slowly decreasing the temperature.

frequent exposure to cold is linked to a number of different health benefits. For example, scientists have found evidence that exposure to cold speeds up metabolism. Another benefit of exposing your body to cold is that it reduces inflammation, swelling and sore muscles. Therefore, many athletes use ice baths and other types of exposure to cold as a means to speed up recovery after physical exercise. Furthermore, cold body therapy is also linked to improved quality of sleep, more focus,and even to an improved immune response.

what if you have to take a deuce and you're not home. you jumping in somebody else's shower? if you are at a restaurant, you are washing up in the restroom sink?

Imagine taking a deuce away from home. I'll take a seat at work if absolutely needed, but my body is a temple that holds that release until I'm in the comfort of my own porcelain.

:lol: Y'all forgetting showers weren't even standard in American homes until 1970. (I know this cause I volunteer for Habitat 4 Humanity remodeling houses from various decades)oFor the first half of the century most people washed up in a bath tub maybe twice a week at the most. Cigarette smoking was mainstream back then too. People washed their clothes by hand and hung em up to dry on a line in their backyard.

Explain the black plague in Europe and most Europeans being stink. Most notorious the WEALTHY....

The Mediterranean, france, italy, etc is supposed to be so beautiful, exclusive and whatnot... yet them wealthy folks smell like a**** explain to me why these reach people who have low carb diets are still musty :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

People have been using fragrances and essential oils, elixirs, etc since the dark ages. But you win.

making every excuse in the world to promote foulness :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

yup. This is it. I always tell people not to use all that hot water. Cold water helps for a better lather/bubbles anyway

Back
Top Bottom