How often do you shower?

• Once a day

Votes: 99 58.2%
  • Twice a day

Votes: 60 35.3%
  • Every other day

Votes: 11 6.5%

• Total voters
Them droughts just started... again, them celebrities want to be bougie but can’t bathe their behinds? Okay.

Lol I honestly rather be shower free in a Lamborghini. On their dirtiest days they are probably cleaner than some dude who pumps gas all day but showers daily.

And droughts in Cali didn't "just start" :lol:

I see @Anton Lavay in here once again trying to find ways to win Mother Theresa Awards.

Not he cares about Wildfires, Droughts, and water supplies in random villages in Indonesia.

Dude is ALWAYS auditioning.

They always use that “3rd world country” excuse while probably having a huge carbon footprint and probably treat homeless people like crap. I see right through the BS every time.

And the whole, "Unless you sweat" argument is funny because you don't always know when you ARE sweating.

Your body naturally secretes moisture in those "hidden" places. Undernearth joints, privates, pits, etc.

So this whole, "If I'm home and aren't doing anything then I'm good" logic is faulty.

Not to mention the assumption that your BED and COUCH or anything else that you are lounging in is clean is also funny.

Who's Anton LaVey?? :nerd:
deusavertat deusavertat

At least once a day, most days twice

but I’m always going shower before work or heading out some place

and always going shower after the gym or going in a pool or to the beach

Man we got billionaires goin to space for FUN!

Infrastructure is the problem.

I bet if you're living in a Cali drought you got water to take a bath.

He need to shut up. I bet they do this in Cali.... hey, it is suppose be the wine capital outside of Italy.

D9B729B5-B4AA-4C36-B492-C12297B00B39.jpeg

Man we got billionaires goin to space for FUN!

Infrastructure is the problem.

I bet if you're living in a Cali drought you got water to take a bath.

Yea I'll take a shower, my point is I'm not knocking someone for not showering, especially if they are wealthy. They don't need to add to the water problem.

I don't understand why people are up in arms about rich people exploring space, they have done waaaaay worse with money. Anything that adds to scientific discovery within reason is ok with me.

Let the wealthy people go to space check it out for the rest of us. I've seen too many space horror movies somebody's gotta do it first to see what we have to work with.

Dogs don’t like laying in their own feces or urine, but hey, humans not bathing because they don’t see dirt? Cool

Bathing is nasty and not a substitute for a shower. If you bathe you are more than likely laying in your own filth.

Back
Top Bottom