• Once a day

Votes: 99 58.2%
  • Twice a day

Votes: 60 35.3%
  • Every other day

Votes: 11 6.5%

• Total voters
Sweat up the sheets NO.

But again, we have no idea how much our bodies perspire while we are sleep to say it DOESN'T.

Being cold doesn't mean you can't sweat.

Just say you don't notice you sweating.
Ok. Haha I don’t notice the sweat dc. I am also not a very sweaty person in general. How often y’all wash y’all nasty sweaty sheets?

my wife keeps our house cold af
yall sweat up the sheets every night?
Pretty much. I sweat significantly outside even when it's below freezing temperature.
It's gotten much much better since I changed all my bedding to satin though.

I change my sheets every 2-3 days.

Haven’t read the thread but what do you think you’re accomplishing changing sheets that often?

That you’ll be healthier / get sick less often / purely for your own mental peace of mind?

Oftentimes I feel these societal habits aren’t correctly correlated to actual impact on health / science based.

Haven’t read the thread but what do you think you’re accomplishing changing sheets that often?

That you’ll be healthier / get sick less often / purely for your own mental peace of mind?

Oftentimes I feel these societal habits aren’t correctly correlated to actual impact on health / science based.
I don't know, I feel like it's only appropriate to change mine that frequently given the amount I sweat. I never wake up mid-sleep but judging by my sheets in the morning, it's definitely not an insignificant amount.
Fresh satin sheets also just feel extra great.

Went to school in another country where they made you change/wash your sheets weekly and hang dry outside. Stays implemented.

that would just be bad deductive reasoning on your part

You never slept in a hot house before? I had an aunt born in 1919. She use to refuse to turn the AC on :lol: :lol: :lol:

My grandmother is the same way :lol:

Black folks biggest complaint be running up the electricity bill so, they’ll sacrifice a little comfort :lol:

Bruh said most rich people don’t eat carbs :rofl:
C'mon don't play dumb fam :lol: You know damn well rich dudes don't eat Pringles Potato chips, Honey Buns, Pop Tarts. Midway thru elementary school I got taken out of the regular classes and put into the "accelerated" program. Most of these kids parents made twice if not triple what my parents did.

I remember back in 1996 when 2pac had just gotten out of jail and dropped an album, nobody knew what I was talking about. Most of these kids were still bumping Bob Dylan and the Beatles. Hell, some of em were evening bumping tracks from the 1700s like JS Bach and Mozart. Besides that, instead of the typical basketball, football most kids in the accelerated program played tennis, gymnastics, ice skating, and fencing.

But anyways, I remember inviting this kid name Matthews to our crib and he seemed flabbergasted I was able to just reach in the fridge and grab whatever I want, when I wanted. I offered him a Dr Pepper and he reluctantly refused it, apparently his parents didn't let him drink pop...

of course i have. im also from houston where it's hot no matter what.
im talking about now. not growing up.
i work too damn hard to be sweating in my sleep
Yeah y'all wild, allowing for the situation to sweat in your sleep.

My A/C and fan stays on all night during the summer.

Nothing is worse than waking up in sweat. Nasty.

I sweat a lot more than I used to as one of the side effects of the antidepressants I take when my mom got sick. Just for my own purposes I shower every day (often multiple times) because I just sweat more often. No judgment against anyone for what they choose to do or not do. I wish that excessive sweating wasn't a side effect of the meds but they've helped since my mom passed away

2x per day most of the week due to late afternoon workouts.

for my fellow excessive sweaters, hyperhidrosis sucks. I could be outside with a light jacket on in 30-degree weather and I will still find a way to perspire.

2x per day most of the week due to late afternoon workouts.

for my fellow excessive sweaters, hyperhidrosis sucks. I could be outside with a light jacket on in 30-degree weather and I will still find a way to perspire.

I time my workouts perfectly. I just worked out so I can shower before work. I've been working nights this month 9pm to 7am so my workouts have been from around 6pm to 8pm give or take.

Back
Top Bottom