Chad Ford: Bucks Jefferson to Spurs 4 Bowen, Oberto, & Thomas ; becomes official later today

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I'm ecstatic that RJ (one of my favorite players in the L) is back with a contender.

He's a PERFECT fit for SA.

With that said, I still think SA needs to make 1 more move (like that Gortat signing) to be considered the top team in the West.
they would not even be above a healthy houston team with Gortat

I love NT.... SA is a top team in the league with this move.

RJ has 29.3 million left on his contract over 2 years (Nice signing Rod) but I do believe he has an opt out clause for after this season. (He would be dumb toopt out unless he really wants to be in Phoenix are LA for less money to be back home)

SKA hit the Nail on the Head, RJ can still slash to the hole while also being that deep threat when Timmy is doubled up.

Man, if this league was not a business, I still would of prefered to keep him than Vince but people need to be in the seats. (The very little we have at theIzod center.)

In my opinion, the west goes:

Lakers
Denver
San Antonio
Houston (Lets see a healthy Yao and Tracy play some and Artest may not be back either)

I'm ecstatic that RJ (one of my favorite players in the L) is back with a contender.

With that said, I still think SA needs to make 1 more move (like that Gortat signing) to be considered the top team in the West.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

From the San Antonio Express I believe -

Tuesday's deal came to fruition only after talks with New Jersey regarding one of Jefferson's former Nets teammates - eight-time All-Star Vince Carter- came to a halt.

According to an Eastern Conference executive, Bowen, Oberto, Thomas and Roger Mason Jr. had been offered to the Nets in exchange for Carter and the Nets'first-round pick in Thursday's draft. The Spurs balked when the Nets asked for additional considerations, then turned their focus to Jefferson.

Yeah, we give the spurs Vince and the 11th for Roger Mason (the others would be cut.)

Thorn asking for George Hill killed the trade for the Spurs.

Spurs will be happy with RJ any way.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

A top team as in top 2-3 in the West? Sure.

as with many other teams, health is the biggest issue with the spurs ... that being said ...

tony
manu
rj
tim

thats ELITE right there ...

OIIIIIIIO wrote:

and to the guy who said pop was a douche ,
indifferent.gif
you seem to be the douche. he is one of the best coaches in the league, treats every player the same from Timmy down to hill. He has respect and receives the most respect from his players now and past. When have you heard of any ex player of his say anything bad about him?

RIF-Logo-black_large.gif

You're new here so I'll give you a pass.

Next time, actually read so that you won't look ridiculous asking questions about things that have already been discussed.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by kix4kix

A top team as in top 2-3 in the West? Sure.
no, most of them are saying THE top team
and it is all the dudes that were rooting against the lakers and for the cavs
laugh.gif

14a35599c25c412930471aab7694267bbaa4965.gif

Back
Top Bottom