Chad Johnson gets 30 days in jail for slapping his lawyers butt

if you watch this and think he was being disrespectful to the judge, you're crazy. her own bailiff was the one laughing. he had a straight face the whole time.

Last edited:
We're talkin about that bird Evelyn.... Talk about

Da gift that kept on givin... :smh:

Never seen a dude fall from grace so fast from a bird.

Word. Why did he think dealing with this female was cool? He deserves all this for making such a stupid mistake.

I wouldn't say he deserves it but he definitely brought this on himself. He wanted all the attention, the ratchet *** wife and now he's suffering the consequences.

lesson learned, don't put yourself in these type of situations.

Last edited:
He violated parole. Why is everyone just skipping that part.
Once again, this bish stay acting up but gets rehab
1363782241_lindsay-lohan-mugshot-467.jpg

Watched the vid, and the judge is beyond ridiculous. Beyond ridiculous. I'm honestly quite livid about the matter after watching this.

How are you going to punish the man because of how others responded to his show of camaraderie? Mind you, a pat on the butt is standard form of "appreciation" in football circles, of which Chad is a member of.

I'm really just at a loss for words right now...:smh:

I don't believe in Karma, but damn I hope that judge gets hers x 10.

She aint right for doing the man like that, and for that she deserves an equal if not greater payback.

He got exactly what he deserved..Keep that crap on the field (if he can ever get another job) and learn to show some respect..I'm sure this ain't his first time in court so he should know how to behave by now..

She only did that because the courtroom laughed.. If they didn't entertain that she wouldn't have did anything and let Chad go...So it's not about the slap, it's about her feeling a certain way about them laughing.

Power trip... You can never give a woman power, they base everything off emotions instead of using their brain.. Emotions got the best of her, not logic.

Slapping his lawyers butt gets you 30 days in the clink now? I bet them dudes gonna be shook to do that in the NFL now

Last edited:
He got exactly what he deserved..Keep that crap on the field (if he can ever get another job) and learn to show some respect..I'm sure this ain't his first time in court so he should know how to behave by now..

Why is patting someone on the butt "crap"

Lets say he hugged him, kissed him, pat his back.
What the difference that HIS way of showing appreciation

And why was the judge so focused on chad praising his lawyer.
As if his lawyers works for free, as if he isn't get paid at least 800/hr.

This is crazy, I bet she will watch the video and see that she overacted, but she will not be willing to reverse it.

View media item 450259

Last edited:
Become a judge and get a person in front of you in a court of law. Any sort of disrespect can be dealt with however you feel. It's the law.
so if i disrespected you its cool to sentence me to 30 DAYS.....come one dude you cant be for real. court house or not. Everyone acting like she never disrespected some before in the court house or not

Ochocinco knew the cameras were there lol

Unneccesary celebration, highlight...penalty.

This is crazy, I bet she will watch the video and see that she overacted, but she will not be willing to reverse it.

It's crap because that's not the place to do it..He was in a court of law where his delinquent *** should know by now is not the place to do anything other than be respectful..It's not the place to "show your personality" or do anything that could possibly be taken as a sing of disrespect..

It's crap because that's not the place to do it..He was in a court of law where his delinquent *** should know by now is not the place to do anything other than be respectful..It's not the place to "show your personality" or do anything that could possibly be taken as a sing of disrespect..
what exactly made his gesture disrespectful?

edit** knew it wouldn't be long before folks started digging

it says the judge suffers from a visual impairment

http://dbs.myflorida.com/about-us/DBS-Newsletter/2013-04.html

Last edited:
^ you won't get an answer for this. he didn't slap his butt. he tapped it in acknowledge meant of his appreciation. ever so slightly.

like on a scale of 1-10 the subtleness was clearly a 1. if people blinked they wouldn't have even saw it.

He violated parole. Why is everyone just skipping that part.

violated probation which is very different from parole. also, the matter was already being resolved as there was a plea deal in place. she wasn't even looking at chad when it happened, but because she heard laughter from the court room she thought he did something to get a laugh. if you look at his demeanor he clearly shows he wasn't trying to get a rise out of anyone behind him, and in my honest opinion i thought he was just thanking his attorney.

patting your attorney on the back deserves 30 days in jail? you sound so stupid and you don't even know it.

The bailiff laughing got him in trouble lol.
It's all ocho's fault though. There's a place and time for everything and u don't do that in a courtroom.

:rolleyes at the judge

Harmless gesture by Chad... I read about it earlier today thinking it wasn't a big deal, then after seeing the clip, it looked even less of what it was being made out to be.

Even the bailiff was laughing :lol:

violated probation which is very different from parole. also, the matter was already being resolved as there was a plea deal in place. she wasn't even looking at chad when it happened, but because she heard laughter from the court room she thought he did something to get a laugh. if you look at his demeanor he clearly shows he wasn't trying to get a rise out of anyone behind him, and in my honest opinion i thought he was just thanking his attorney.
patting your attorney on the back deserves 30 days in jail? you sound so stupid and you don't even know it.

According to that judge, on that day, in that courtroom the answer is yes it does..I don't sound stupid..I sound like a grown man that saw the video and felt it was disrespectful to do in court..And obviously so did the judge..So take your name calling because I don't agree with you somewhere else..

[quote name="zapatohead408" url="/t/539677/chad-johnson-gets-30-days-in-jail-for-slapping-his-lawyers-butt/240#post_18085574"]Man, deadass **** women, they're syupid and don't realize whats best for them. **** all of them.[/quote]

View media item 450295

calm down

Back
Top Bottom