Chad Johnson Possibly To The Dolphins???

I can see it now, Chad w/ Marvin and Reggie, wit Gonzo Coming in as 4th receiver and Clark at the TE position, that equals death to the NFL. BRING HIM TO THECOLTS!!!!!!!!! Irsay and Pollian need to make this happen Marvin is getting old, although he is still one of the best WRs EVER, HANDS DOWN!!!!!!!!

^ Your Colts are fine; you don't need Ocho Cinco. Reggie Wayne is still good, and Anthony Gonzalez can step up into Marvin's role if Harrison fallsoff.

I seriously want Chad to be an Eagle, but I don't think Tom Heckert wants to look at him since the Eagles don't want another WR controversy a la theT.O. fiasco.

[table][tr][td]2007 Red Zone Receiving[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Rank[/td] [td]Player[/td] [td]Team[/td] [td]Target[/td] [td]Rec[/td] [td]Rec
Pct
[/td] [td]Yards[/td] [td]Avg[/td] [td]TDs[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]T.J. Houshmandzadeh[/td] [td]Cin[/td] [td]24[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]66.7[/td] [td]115[/td] [td]7.2[/td] [td]8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td]Kenny Watson[/td] [td]Cin[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]83.3[/td] [td]45[/td] [td]4.5[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [td]Chad Johnson[/td] [td]Cin[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]42.1[/td] [td]50[/td] [td]6.3[/td] [td]5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td]Glenn Holt[/td] [td]Cin[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]80.0[/td] [td]29[/td] [td]7.3[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5t[/td] [td]Antonio Chatman[/td] [td]Cin[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]100.0[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]3.5[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5t[/td] [td]Jeremi Johnson[/td] [td]Cin[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]100.0[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]4.5[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7t[/td] [td]Daniel Coats[/td] [td]Cin[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]100.0[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]10.0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7t[/td] [td]DeDe Dorsey[/td] [td]Cin[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]50.0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7t[/td] [td]Chris Henry[/td] [td]Cin[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]33.3[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]11.0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7t[/td] [td]Rudi Johnson[/td] [td]Cin[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]100.0[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]13.0[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7t[/td] [td]Reggie Kelly[/td] [td]Cin[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]33.3[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]5.0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7t[/td] [td]Marcus Maxwell[/td] [td]Cin[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]50.0[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]5.0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13t[/td] [td]Skyler Green[/td] [td]Cin[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13t[/td] [td]Tab Perry[/td] [td]Cin[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][/table]For the season, Houshmandzadeh, was targeted 169 times to 161 for CJ. It was way worse early in the season, but evened out late.
I guess to answer the question, I'm not sure Housh is "clearly" the No. 1, but it isn't a crazy argument to make.
Im gonna have to STRONGLY disagree. That chart doesnt show, coverage type, double teams or safety shades.
Chad is Numero Uno and TJ benefits greatly from him being that.
To me thats like saying Wes Welker is the 1st option on the Patriots because he is the target of more red zone passes. He's not, he is the beneficiary ofthe more lenient coverage and match ups. the two teams (Pats & Bengals) situations are almost Identical. like right down to the stats.
compare yards/ catch. NOT EVEN CLOSE. Chad has 20 less catches yet 300 more yards. C'mon now
ohwell.gif
. No defensive coordinator schemes to stop the inside possession WR and letsthe real threat run rampid in one on one situations.

For the season, Houshmandzadeh, was targeted 169 times to 161 for CJ. It was way worse early in the season, but evened out late.
I guess to answer the question, I'm not sure Housh is "clearly" the No. 1, but it isn't a crazy argument to make.
Just logically speaking as a OC if you had Chad and TJ who would YOU target in the redzone? I dont see why anyone is suprised by the fact that TJis targeted more in this area.

Chad does play split but that doesnt mean he isnt number one either.

Personally Id say its closer to a 1a 1b situation if anything. I cant see anyone saying they would rather have TJ over Chad though. Can you?

I know TJ is loving it though cause he been in Chad's shadow since college
laugh.gif

gunna jus co-signed just about errything i said, but god bless your soul to anyone who thinks tj is a no.1 or is better than chad cuz thats jusridiculous.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by isaxSJthebay08

Originally Posted by Cyprus Sinner II

Come to the Panthers and help Steve Smith.

weren't they in the same JC college?
Yup sad thing is that the receiver whom was said to be better than both of them died in a car accident I believe

Back
Top Bottom