Chad "Ocho Cinco" Johnson: No Black Girls On My Dating Show!

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

116940026-450x600.jpg

El ya sabe
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif

switch it up?

you think he just started getting "other" girls with the show...as already stated they are all there to get their own spinoff so who really cares...these shows fell off after the first season of Flavor of Love...

if its not Ray J's dating show i'm not watching anyways...
laugh.gif

Ray J dating > *

switch it up?

you think he just started getting "other" girls with the show...as already stated they are all there to get their own spinoff so who really cares...these shows fell off after the first season of Flavor of Love...

laugh.gif

Ray J dating > *

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

switch it up?

laugh.gif

Ray J dating > *
How can you say the fell off when millions of folks STILL watch those types of shows.

And didn't Ray J come after Flavor of Love, so that means you support "fallen off" products.
happy.gif

switch it up?

laugh.gif

Ray J dating > *
How can you say the fell off when millions of folks STILL watch those types of shows.

And didn't Ray J come after Flavor of Love, so that means you support "fallen off" products.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

switch it up?

laugh.gif

Ray J dating > *

happy.gif

what millions of folks watch doesn't change my opinion...

Ray J's show isn't much better but i #@!* with Ray J heavy cuz he's hilarious to me...i don't really care much for the girls...i just like how he really thinks we believe he's trying to find love

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

switch it up?

laugh.gif

Ray J dating > *

happy.gif

what millions of folks watch doesn't change my opinion...

Ray J's show isn't much better but i #@!* with Ray J heavy cuz he's hilarious to me...i don't really care much for the girls...i just like how he really thinks we believe he's trying to find love

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Ok................. so the man has a preference. Im white but to be honest I prefer latin chicks so if it was my show id tell em to fill it with latin girls rather than white girls. I doubt he ran around the house yellin F black chicks, get the @!%##!% off my show.
*Counts symbols*
You can't say that!!

Ok................. so the man has a preference. Im white but to be honest I prefer latin chicks so if it was my show id tell em to fill it with latin girls rather than white girls. I doubt he ran around the house yellin F black chicks, get the @!%##!% off my show.
*Counts symbols*
You can't say that!!

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

*Counts symbols*
You can't say that!!

funny guy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*Counts symbols*
You can't say that!!

funny guy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*Counts symbols*
You can't say that!!

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*Counts symbols*
You can't say that!!

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

*Counts symbols*
You can't say that!!

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

*Counts symbols*
You can't say that!!

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom