Champagne Showers Vol. Do I Really Want a Daughter?

Originally Posted by omgitswes

What's the best champagne to pour on womenz?
02+AndreChampagneLoRez.jpg

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by cguy610

i'm going to save up about 1500, go to a lil small club, cop bottles, and ball out.

dont know unless we try it, right?

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
not that serious fam.  If you need to save up to get to that 1500, you should just chill and spend it on something more important. 
but by the time i can blow $1500 on something ridiculously stupid and wasteful... i prolly wont want to do it anymore...
i gotta get it outta my system, bruh...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I remember being in ATL at Sutra and seeing Veuve for 100 a bottle. 
Waaaaay less than other places like NY. 

If you wanna play the baller role....do it in the South

i know a 25 year old girl who is a virgin. 

huge rack andass. i told her to give me all her parents secrets thru out the years that made her this way so if i have the bad luck of having a daughter i may implement these tactics. 

i dont think most of them expect to get "showered."

they expect a mouthful and the dude that pours it just says f it and showers them/ over pours...

i dont think many firl wanna be all wet like that and mess up their fit/makeup for the night...

YUP
laugh.gif

everyone gets smutted out.......

I :smh: everytime I see girls in college I used to hook up with married, pretending to be housewives. Or maybe they just got that phase out of their system, I think a certain level of promiscuity when you're younger is necessary. No one wants a sexually deprived husband or wife, that's why many fall astray later on in relationships.

Back
Top Bottom