Champagne Showers Vol. Do I Really Want a Daughter?

i have 2 daughters , one 2 yrs away from college :frown:

im gonna kill somebody, dead serious ......

dont ask for pics either ......

Where do they do this?

At any club or a particular event...? I'm highly intigued, and feel it'd be fun to pop a few bottles of that Dom and saturate my game across the nation

If I have a daughter I will raise her vegan. Hopefully that way she won't eat hormoned injected meats so her ******* and backside growth won't be accelerated.

I slept on this thread.

If there is a God, please don't grant me a daughter.

something i've noticed, everyone i know including myself who have cheated, dogged out women in general. we've all been blessed with daughters.

i had my son after my 3rd try and what seemed like some serious clean living. my best friend, biggest dirtbag i know, is up to 4 girls and is done trying. i only mention this because every dude i know who's not a dirtbag got his boy 1st try , right away ....

just something to think about ....

This is why No Fap November is so hard to do. You just stroll into NT and this is the first topic that catches your eye. I don't care if I have a daughter but as long as she has an older brother to protect her.

You can't stop your daughters from getting smutted but you can teach them the game and actually allow them to know what men think.  Let her chill with her uncles every now and then.  Don't let her live that Disney "im a princess" lie.   The truth is the best teacher. 

Repped because I agree with everything you typed, and then I saw your location under your s/n and it made it even doper...

On second thought, if I ever have a daughter, I'm going to teach her how to take advantage of the thirsty dudes. By then, I'm sure there's gonna be technology that will allow for instant transfer of physical items, gifts, cold hard cash, etc, to which I will make available to myself as part of a consulting commission deal.

Damn... I think I'm going to be a terrible father.

[QUOTE name="omgitswes"]
Originally Posted by omgitswes

What's the best champagne to pour on womenz?

Best champagne to pour on the women is Freixenet, Cooks, and Korbel Champizzle. 

[/quote]

You need to know the clientele of the place.

I've seen some girls get sprayed with some cheap stuff and complain about their clothes, but when someone sprayed some Veuve rose/Dom they were all smiles...

tumblr_mdss6pOm401rxv3b5o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mdss5zLBtY1rxv3b5o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mdr4tc1SO21rxv3b5o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mdr4s0Je8C1rxv3b5o1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom