Champions League knockout stage draw

Diego Milito has a habit of not finishing lately huh.. Dude was a predator at Zaragoza.

pimp.gif
Wes

Originally Posted by xblaze23

Diego Milito has a habit of not finishing lately huh.. Dude was a predator at Zaragoza.
He missed a bunch of chances against Juventus last Friday.

He's still a beast though...hard to criticize a guy who's been consistently good for 20+ goals a season.

yea boy! i want to see barca win but not without some drama first! first legs are so damn congested and defensive so often, i'm glad to see an open game. maicon and alves are forgetting about defense though.

I'm waiting for Ibrahimovic to wake up and realize he's in the Champions League semi-finals. This dude is like the Vince Carter of footballers...so much talent and so little determination.

All credit goes to Inter. They've contained Messi and Xavi and have looked dangerous on the attack all match long.

Ibrahimovic has been useless.

Barca should be happy if they can manage to score 1 more goal.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

Does Mourinho call off the dogs? or try to get one more?
What they're doing is working...they've defended well and have punished Barca on the counter. No need to switch up tactics under these circumstances.

iniesta is being severely missed right now....inter defenders all over messi and xavi like flies on *!%%
todavia hay tiempo

Back
Top Bottom