Charles Barkley is at it again on LeBron Vol. "Punk Move"

I meant in general.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by KB8isCLUTCH

laugh.gif
at saying the cavs should have gotten help for him. THEY TRIED. how are you going to lure free agents there when he was low key planning his way out? why would ANYONE go there if they know theres a chance that he's going to dip out, like hes been hinting for the last 3 years. acting like the organization didn't do everything they could to help him out. %%@$ outta here. 

that's the point if they had gotten someone he wouldn't have left.
Thank You. That's exactly my point.

If the team can win 66 games in season and be touted as favorites, not making it to the finals is simply a choke job by everyone associated with the team. 
obviously 7 game series is different. try to watch the whole nba season + playoffs... or maybe u still can't understand the concept. 
age factor that is

laugh.gif
at saying the cavs should have gotten help for him. THEY TRIED. how are you going to lure free agents there when he was low key planning his way out? why would ANYONE go there if they know theres a chance that he's going to dip out, like hes been hinting for the last 3 years. acting like the organization didn't do everything they could to help him out. %%@$ outta here. 

If the team can win 66 games in season and be touted as favorites, not making it to the finals is simply a choke job by everyone associated with the team. 
obviously 7 game series is different. try to watch the whole nba season + playoffs... or maybe u still can't understand the concept. 
age factor that is

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

laugh.gif

Thread/.!!!!!!!

Yep. STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR HIM YOU IDIOTS.

The TEAM won 66 games. The TEAM. Not Lebron. The TEAM. They all failed.
O Really
"The Cavs' record in their last 10 without LeBron? One-and-nine. This win was their first without him in three years.."

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]LeBron James

548 Games Played

339 Games Won

LeBron James' Win Percentage = .618

Cavs win percentage without LeBron James = .384 (26 Games) 

Difference = .234
[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Its called most VALUABLE player for a reason. When it was time to put in as a team come playoffs his "team" MIA know pun intended[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]O and for the Kobe fans....[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Kobe Bryant[/font]
1021 Games Played

676 Games Won

Kobe Bryant's Regular Season Win Percentage = .662 

Lakers Win Percentage Without Kobe Bryant = .604 (95 games) 

Difference = .058 
[/font]

[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]

[/font]
[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]    [/font][/font]

oops

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

laugh.gif

Thread/.!!!!!!!

Yep. STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR HIM YOU IDIOTS.

The TEAM won 66 games. The TEAM. Not Lebron. The TEAM. They all failed.
O Really
"The Cavs' record in their last 10 without LeBron? One-and-nine. This win was their first without him in three years.."

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]LeBron James

548 Games Played

339 Games Won

LeBron James' Win Percentage = .618

Cavs win percentage without LeBron James = .384 (26 Games) 

Difference = .234
[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Its called most VALUABLE player for a reason. When it was time to put in as a team come playoffs his "team" MIA know pun intended[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]O and for the Kobe fans....[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Kobe Bryant[/font]
1021 Games Played

676 Games Won

Kobe Bryant's Regular Season Win Percentage = .662 

Lakers Win Percentage Without Kobe Bryant = .604 (95 games) 

Difference = .058 
[/font]

[/font]

[/font]
[/font]

[/font]
[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif][font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]    [/font][/font]

oops

Originally Posted by JD617

laugh.gif
the AAA is wade's house and always will be.. the heat is wade's team and always will be... i dont care how good you are... if wade owns damn near all the heat records, brought the 1st championship ring, and finals mvp ring, aint NO ONE gonna come over and have it be their team the first year here....
You forgot to add "unless that player is Lebron James" to the end of that mess.

Exactly!

It's simple really. If Riles had to trade either Wade or LeBron, Wade would be GONE!

laugh.gif
the AAA is wade's house and always will be.. the heat is wade's team and always will be... i dont care how good you are... if wade owns damn near all the heat records, brought the 1st championship ring, and finals mvp ring, aint NO ONE gonna come over and have it be their team the first year here....

Exactly!

It's simple really. If Riles had to trade either Wade or LeBron, Wade would be GONE!

wow. i'm disappointed you said that. i'm actually shocked you said something like that.

have some respect for the guy that brought your franchise their first ring AND lebron's coward self. what's with fans who get lebron? cavs fans were defending lebron all day and night and now heat fans feel the need to? selling out the guy that proved himself for a heartless wimp?

wow. i'm disappointed you said that. i'm actually shocked you said something like that.

have some respect for the guy that brought your franchise their first ring AND lebron's coward self. what's with fans who get lebron? cavs fans were defending lebron all day and night and now heat fans feel the need to? selling out the guy that proved himself for a heartless wimp?

I didn't mean to disappoint you of all ppl
laugh.gif

Wade is my guy but I'm not naive. What I said is fact and has nothing to do with who I'm a fan of

laugh.gif

Wade is my guy but I'm not naive. What I said is fact and has nothing to do with who I'm a fan of

Acting like Dwayne Wade raised and fed Heat fans
reed and frazier are treated like gods 40 years later. i honestly thought wade was on that level in MIA.

Acting like Dwayne Wade raised and fed Heat fans
reed and frazier are treated like gods 40 years later. i honestly thought wade was on that level in MIA.

Originally Posted by h3at23

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

lebron hasnt done **+* in the AAA or in a heat uni to be his house... he needs to earn that right, own some heat records, bring a championship... hell he aint even named co team captain next to wade yet... for all i know haslem and wade are still captains..

lebron hasnt done **+* in the AAA or in a heat uni to be his house... he needs to earn that right, own some heat records, bring a championship... hell he aint even named co team captain next to wade yet... for all i know haslem and wade are still captains..

Is what I said really that hard to understand?
smh.gif

Am I lying?

Take your fan hood out of it, who gets traded if one had to go? Wade or LeBron?

FYI, like I said, Wad3's my ace & I'm as big of a Wade fan there is

Is what I said really that hard to understand?
smh.gif

Am I lying?

Take your fan hood out of it, who gets traded if one had to go? Wade or LeBron?

FYI, like I said, Wad3's my ace & I'm as big of a Wade fan there is

laugh.gif

thats what i was surprised about. that you think lebron can come in and claim it as his home

i know riley would ship out wade in a second. he's a rat of course he would

laugh.gif

thats what i was surprised about. that you think lebron can come in and claim it as his home

i know riley would ship out wade in a second. he's a rat of course he would

That's the beauty, it wont came down to that. Wad3 has already "declared" that it's no longer his house but their house.

All I'm saying is if it came down to it...........

Riles >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Any NYK Executive. Especially once, not IF, ONCE Isiah takes over
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom