Charles Barkley is at it again on LeBron Vol. "Punk Move"

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

eek.gif
.. Never seen or heard of this.....
laugh.gif
roll.gif

When LeBron is winning, they are the favorites.
When LeBron is losing, he has no help.

laugh.gif

I think nearly every acquisition was hyped up until they ultimately lost. And suddenly...LeBron has no help, again.

That organization did all that they could to help him win. Bottom line...he would NOT assure any one or any player that he was going to stay. Whether dudes were in their prime or ring chasing veterans, who would want to sign a contract with a team that could plummet so swiftly with his departure? If it was me, I would have avoided the Cavs like the plague. Dudes like Jamison are stuck there to rot and salvage this year in front of the saltiest fans in sports.

LeBron not getting more adequate help was his own fault...not the Cavs as an organization or even the city of Cleveland. They gave that man too much power. I guess that was their fault.

laugh.gif

I think nearly every acquisition was hyped up until they ultimately lost. And suddenly...LeBron has no help, again.

That organization did all that they could to help him win. Bottom line...he would NOT assure any one or any player that he was going to stay. Whether dudes were in their prime or ring chasing veterans, who would want to sign a contract with a team that could plummet so swiftly with his departure? If it was me, I would have avoided the Cavs like the plague. Dudes like Jamison are stuck there to rot and salvage this year in front of the saltiest fans in sports.

LeBron not getting more adequate help was his own fault...not the Cavs as an organization or even the city of Cleveland. They gave that man too much power. I guess that was their fault.

^Feb 2009- Wally Sczerbiak (sp?) expiring contract (considered a huge trading chip) is not traded for some odd reason.

Can people at least look at stats, history, heck even the FACTS, before they rant incessant garbage? LeBron did all he could in the 2009 playoffs. Look at the stats. People dream of putting up numbers like that for 1 game, let alone a 13-game stretch. Same thing, but to a lesser extent (obvi Game 5) for the 2010 playoffs.

Again, can people at least look at stats, history, heck even the FACTS, before they rant incessant garbage?

^Feb 2009- Wally Sczerbiak (sp?) expiring contract (considered a huge trading chip) is not traded for some odd reason.

Can people at least look at stats, history, heck even the FACTS, before they rant incessant garbage? LeBron did all he could in the 2009 playoffs. Look at the stats. People dream of putting up numbers like that for 1 game, let alone a 13-game stretch. Same thing, but to a lesser extent (obvi Game 5) for the 2010 playoffs.

Again, can people at least look at stats, history, heck even the FACTS, before they rant incessant garbage?

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

laugh.gif

Agree on everything. It was obvious as soon as that trio signed those 3 year deals that He wasn't returning or at least He already had his head out the door peaking.

He simply didn't want to be the BEST. He wanted to create his own path, one that many of us disagree with but hey, you know the old saying. You can't turn a ____ into a house wife.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

laugh.gif

Agree on everything. It was obvious as soon as that trio signed those 3 year deals that He wasn't returning or at least He already had his head out the door peaking.

He simply didn't want to be the BEST. He wanted to create his own path, one that many of us disagree with but hey, you know the old saying. You can't turn a ____ into a house wife.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Kal Ripped Ken wrote:

MetroKid26 wrote:

ShaunHillFTW49 wrote:

KB8isCLUTCH wrote:

laugh.gif
at saying the cavs should have gotten help for him. THEY TRIED. how are you going to lure free agents there when he was low key planning his way out? why would ANYONE go there if they know theres a chance that he's going to dip out, like hes been hinting for the last 3 years. acting like the organization didn't do everything they could to help him out. %%@$ outta here. 

that's the point if they had gotten someone he wouldn't have left.

Thank You. That's exactly my point.

If the team can win 66 games in season and be touted as favorites, not making it to the finals is simply a choke job by everyone associated with the team. 

Thread/.!!!!!!!

Thank you, I'm glad someone finally said this.

Supporting casts? LeBron obviously had a good one enough to win 66 games and finish in the top 3 in the east the last few seasons. It's not as if the Cavs were finishing in the 5-8 range and getting blown out in the first round, like Toronto and Miami. Get the eff outta here with that no supporting cast BS. The team choked, LeBron included.

And he should use some of his playoff beatings and LA getting another ring for his inspiration, not people who've taken shots at him this offseason.

Kal Ripped Ken wrote:

MetroKid26 wrote:

ShaunHillFTW49 wrote:

KB8isCLUTCH wrote:

laugh.gif
at saying the cavs should have gotten help for him. THEY TRIED. how are you going to lure free agents there when he was low key planning his way out? why would ANYONE go there if they know theres a chance that he's going to dip out, like hes been hinting for the last 3 years. acting like the organization didn't do everything they could to help him out. %%@$ outta here. 

If the team can win 66 games in season and be touted as favorites, not making it to the finals is simply a choke job by everyone associated with the team. 

Thread/.!!!!!!!

Thank you, I'm glad someone finally said this.

Supporting casts? LeBron obviously had a good one enough to win 66 games and finish in the top 3 in the east the last few seasons. It's not as if the Cavs were finishing in the 5-8 range and getting blown out in the first round, like Toronto and Miami. Get the eff outta here with that no supporting cast BS. The team choked, LeBron included.

And he should use some of his playoff beatings and LA getting another ring for his inspiration, not people who've taken shots at him this offseason.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by KB8isCLUTCH

laugh.gif

Thread/.!!!!!!!

Yep. STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR HIM YOU IDIOTS.

The TEAM won 66 games. The TEAM. Not Lebron. The TEAM. They all failed.
Exactly. I don't wanna hear it. If you're good enough to have the best record in the league two years running, you can't complain that you didn't have the pieces to win a championship. It wasn't a scenario like the Suns where their style of ball didn't translate to the playoffs or anything; they played great defense as well. The whole team just choked. IDGAF what stats he posted Lebron was NOT trying his hardest in a few games against the Celtics. Anybody who watched the games could clearly see that.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by KB8isCLUTCH

laugh.gif

Thread/.!!!!!!!

Yep. STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR HIM YOU IDIOTS.

The TEAM won 66 games. The TEAM. Not Lebron. The TEAM. They all failed.
Exactly. I don't wanna hear it. If you're good enough to have the best record in the league two years running, you can't complain that you didn't have the pieces to win a championship. It wasn't a scenario like the Suns where their style of ball didn't translate to the playoffs or anything; they played great defense as well. The whole team just choked. IDGAF what stats he posted Lebron was NOT trying his hardest in a few games against the Celtics. Anybody who watched the games could clearly see that.

how you get alllll the credit for wins and none of the blame for losses? I still do not get it

how you get alllll the credit for wins and none of the blame for losses? I still do not get it

Back
Top Bottom