Charles Hamilton KO'd

laugh.gif

abortion is an emotional issue.

he shouldn't have said that and the woman reminded him of the pain he probably put her through.

...ouch.

Originally Posted by bkzkurse

he shouldn't have said that and the woman reminded him of the pain he probably put her through.

...ouch.
whatever... she still had no right to put her hands on him no matter what he SAID...

why is it so hard for people to understand this?

a VERBAL ACTION does not constitute are PHYSICAL REACTION

Originally Posted by ericberry14

...ouch.
whatever... she still had no right to put her hands on him no matter what he SAID...

I def. felt this way when i first saw the video...but after snooping and discovering all the effed up ishh he did to her, i think she wascompletely justified in swinging on him...

In most cases, a verbal action =/= Physical reaction, but in certain instances, they are completely warranted...

I mean, realtalk, what would you do if you and wifey were just walking in the mall and some ninja just came up to you, called you a wiatch...and made it knownthat he busted inside your wifey...in front of a whole bunch of people.

If you had any good sense, you'd probably get brolic on dude even though he was only verbal

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by ericberry14

...ouch.

I def. felt this way when i first saw the video...but after snooping and discovering all the effed up ishh he did to her, i think she was completely justified in swinging on him...

In most cases, a verbal action =/= Physical reaction, but in certain instances, they are completely warranted...

I mean, realtalk, what would you do if you and wifey were just walking in the mall and some ninja just came up to you, called you a wiatch...and made it known that he busted inside your wifey...in front of a whole bunch of people.

If you had any good sense, you'd probably get brolic on dude even though he was only verbal

yea i guess you're right... in the situation you described i'd definitely have to handle business...

but for me that's something that girls are known to do quite often... a man SAYS something, the girl HITS him... that's just not appropriate & isout of line in so many different ways...

but in the situation in the video, she's the one that took it to that personal level first... so she should have been prepared for him to take it therealso... that might be why i dont side with her on this one

Originally Posted by marath0n

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Yeezy St Laurent wrote:

Apparently she is Mary J Blige's stepdaughter and her dad is a music producer or record
executive.
eek.gif

*insert you done f'ed up. gif*

2euo19h.jpg

Damn Charles.
laugh.gif

Who exactly is THAT...I'm not exactly up on my Record Executive Name game...

Martin "Kendu" Isaacs
86881.jpg

whoever he is, son is rockin wit oprah.....i think sonic bit off more then he can chew..can you say black balled?

This ol' Zeus23 domestic violence victim in the face !##
getting duffed by his chick and kissing up to her afterwards like its all good
The damage has been done, no apology can save his pathetic career

^^ : rollin LMAO...why? I damn near fell out the bed laughing

AIn't it crazy he wore a Sonic t-shirt in the apology video?

The streets is watching NT

That apology dont mean nothin to the rest of the world.

Dude got punched in the face by his girl on video.

Your career sucks.

Wus up with Worldstar? They closin or what? The last update was like yesterday or sum? Or they just peacin out for Labor Day weekend?! lol.. I was gonna make athread about it, but I'm out of thread makin points for the day.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

^^ : rollin LMAO...why? I damn near fell out the bed laughing

AIn't it crazy he wore a Sonic t-shirt in the apology video?

The streets is watching NT
He wears sonic stuff all of the time thats why that gif was made fam
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

That apology dont mean nothin to the rest of the world.

Dude got punched in the face by his girl on video.

Your career sucks.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, even the pink panther couldn't save him from that rightcross

Back
Top Bottom