Charles Hamilton KO'd

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

damn...

she went IN on dude:

You ain't no mutha f*in Midas %%@$!,
Everything you put your name on turns to %%%@...
You just a fairy #%# delusional %%@$!,
Nobody but yo crazy #%# get the verses you spit.
YOU-ARE-NOT-ON-EARTH-YOU-ARE-MARTIAN,
or Maritian... Whatever... Birth certificate's American
Nobody likes you little %%@$!
They just waitin for you to flop again
They all laughin at you
Cause we know you'll never win
Lame #%# %%@$!, it's you!
You the weakest link
Can't get your %%%@ together
But you swear it don't stink.
Shoulda killed yourself then
Maybe then we'd be entertained
At least you'd have made the news
My nigg you should be ashamed
Got ya girl fightin ya battles
cause ya mouth bigger than your heart
Shoulda let them whoop ya #%#
Maybe this is all my fault...
I shoulda paid attention to the signs
You wear pink every day and night,
The more I sit here trying not to think about my past few weeks, the situations I must take care of soon, and all else... The harder it is. I hear, see, smell anything that reminds me of NY and I cringe and feel this feeling of disgust so extreme it's nauseating. Its hot as hell here in LA which only makes the bad feelings worse when they come and then there's always that one thought. The most painful one: he never *#@*+!! cared.
This is the year of the non-typical rapper...

Rick Ross, Plies, Charles Hamilton, [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Drake[/color]...

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]used to have some good lyrics....[/color]
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by Twig1026

And why son dating Cheetara?
cheetara was BADD
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

THUNDERCATS HOOOOO!!!!

Quoted for emphasis, Bolded for truth... She is bad,
*nines pulled out*
bammas nowadays thinkin they pullin straight dimes that have perfect everything. E-Macks are lame... many of ya'll aint doingbetter...

The execution of that punch was flawless.
He knew he was wrong for bringing up abortion.
Definitely nothing to joke about or bring out to the public, very emotional subject I'm assuming.
Reading the other evidence provided dude was an all around douche and deserved it.

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

Definitely nothing to joke about or bring out to the public, very emotional subject I'm assuming.
Reading the other evidence provided dude was an all around douche and deserved it.

i swear the logic of you females is so backwards it aint funny...

lets think about this for a second...

He put her business out there in public... so she has the right to punch him...

Verbal action=physical reaction

well i at least hope you'd be ok with him hitting her back also...

i doubt it tho

i doubt it tho

Judging from your other post regarding females I don't expect you to understand a females perspective at all.
If you don't understand how serious the subject of abortion is and to have that type of thing thrown back in your face and then in front of camera wherethousands of people who may view it, then you probably will never get it.

Personally if I hit any one male or female I have every intention to fight or to put it simply whoop their #+@.
So no if a fight ensued after she hit him first then No I wouldn't be mad, because I was told not to hit someone unless you were expecting a fight orretaliation.

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Superantigen soundin like Oprah right now...
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]

You know I have an Oprah GIF just for a situation like this, right...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

grin.gif

I got a rule that for females who are strangers to me or ones I don't know well can easily get K.O.'d if they attack in anyway.

As for this situation I would've done like Charles. It's a chick he's gotten pregnant(probably multiple times) and either his girl or ex at thetime. I'm not putting hands on a chick I got love for unless my life is in danger.

laugh.gif
@ the GIF and I applaud Charles for his grimeyness. Abortion is aserious topic. all that other personal shh is their problem. I couldn't care less.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Man...I swear if we used our comedic powers for good, we would have the funniest #@!$ on TV.
laugh.gif
QFT!! Just do reenactments of the funniest stories told on NT. I can see it now.......................The Smushcalade chronicles.

i doubt it tho

Judging from your other post regarding females I don't expect you to understand a females perspective at all.
If you don't understand how serious the subject of abortion is and to have that type of thing thrown back in your face and then in front of camera where thousands of people who may view it, then you probably will never get it.

Personally if I hit any one male or female I have every intention to fight or to put it simply whoop their #+@.
So no if a fight ensued after she hit him first then No I wouldn't be mad, because I was told not to hit someone unless you were expecting a fight or retaliation.
alright... i can respect that 2nd paragraph...

the 1st paragraph is pretty irrelevant tho... no matter what he said... that's all it is... WORDS, not actions, but WORDS...

but i just have a deep hatred for the people that have the idea that women can hit men all they want, but the second a man hits the woman back he's wrongfor that...

IMO she shouldnt have hit him... she was the one that started the whole battle with him, she made it personal before he did... so she should have known hewould come back with some personal ishh

^^^ Yeh if we got actors to act out the most embarassing sex stories thread, we'd get at least 2 seasons

Apparently she is Mary J Blige's stepdaughter and her dad is a music producer or recordexecutive.
eek.gif

*insert you done f'ed up. gif*

P.S. There should be a NT .gif repository
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Originally Posted by Twig1026

And why son dating Cheetara?
cheetara was BADD
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

THUNDERCATS HOOOOO!!!!

Quoted for emphasis, Bolded for truth... She is bad,
*nines pulled out*
bammas nowadays thinkin they pullin straight dimes that have perfect everything. E-Macks are lame... many of ya'll aint doing better...
laugh.gif
I was making a play on her freckles looking like leopard spots...put the gat away

i doubt it tho

If you don't understand how serious the subject of abortion is and to have that type of thing thrown back in your face and then in front of camera where thousands of people who may view it, then you probably will never get it.

So no if a fight ensued after she hit him first then No I wouldn't be mad, because I was told not to hit someone unless you were expecting a fight or retaliation.

I co-sign Tk on most of her logic but.......

SHE not HE got personal. SHE went there. NOT he....

Thats the thing. I still would have never brought up the abortion because thats a VERY hurtful issue. It hurts me just thinking about the subject...

Regardless though, chick should have kept her trap shut and saved it for when no camera was around. She was bent on trying to expose fam, yet he alreadysmashed. How she gon call dudes game "weak" when dude already been up in the guts??

I hate when +@!!#+$ like this try to act hard in front of their girls but then get put in their places.

Disgusting.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom