"That Punch was quicker than Sonic, Charles lost all his coins from that punch"
b3a150466fd9d83c8e36382aa88644f4c772111.jpg

Thank RhymeSik for this one
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

You know what I just realized...

Dudes career is officially OVER now that this has hit NT...

Why--because now Media takeout, and all the other E-sites that get their good scoops from NT will host that video and dude will be done for...

Damn...

ohwell.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i don't think he cares all that much, because he posted it on his blog too

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Why--because now Media takeout, and all the other E-sites that get their good scoops from NT will host that video and dude will be done for...

Damn...

ohwell.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nah he might as well
he cant play this off

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Damn...

ohwell.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damage control....Dude is wack anyways. I give his career another year.

LOL i was just looking for this..shorty should be a boxer she hit him perfectly on the jaw lol PS i never liked charles he should be happy he's gettingsome groupie love

eek.gif
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

I can't watch the video... What did he say to her to get his neck cracked like that?

Originally Posted by General Johnson

eek.gif
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

I can't watch the video... What did he say to her to get his neck cracked like that?
that he hit it raw...

the abortion thing set it off.....sorta foul on his part to bring it up but hilarious nevertheless

first off, that vid is funny as hell

i just showed this to a chick...and she tried to justify that the girl punching him is coo, and "thats the way it is...deal with it"

smh, that stuff is not coo

Originally Posted by Be23ForLife

first off, that vid is funny as hell

i just showed this to a chick...and she tried to justify that the girl punching him is coo, and "thats the way it is...deal with it"

smh, that stuff is not coo

Like you said, that ishhh aint cool. I think too many females misinterpret the maxim that "a man shouldn't hit female" as a free pass to hit aman because in keeping with said maxim, he would never hit back...BULLSNITCHZZ

If you have the audacity to hit someone (regardless of gender) then you should also know that you're expressing active hostility toward that person, and assuch, you're ready and understanding of any retaliation that person may bring upon you--regardless of whether the retaliatory action is decorous or not...

Realtalk, I applaud this Hamilton dude for not giving her a 2-piece upside her cranium. He may be a corny musician (based on what I'm reading from some ofy'all as I have never listened to any of dude's music) but he definitely showed a good deal of restraint when he had every right to hit her back...

1491mdd.gif

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
roll.gif
He cried. HE cried.
laugh.gif

CHARLES HAMILTON IS THE WHACKEST PERSON TO EVER EXIST.

Back
Top Bottom