Charles Hamilton KO'd

dude in the background facial expression is priceless in that gif
roll.gif

Who is the chick anyway? I'd beat

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by Be23ForLife

first off, that vid is funny as hell

i just showed this to a chick...and she tried to justify that the girl punching him is coo, and "thats the way it is...deal with it"

smh, that stuff is not coo

Like you said, that ishhh aint cool. I think too many females misinterpret the maxim that "a man shouldn't hit female" as a free pass to hit a man because in keeping with said maxim, he would never hit back...BULLSNITCHZZ

If you have the audacity to hit someone (regardless of gender) then you should also know that you're expressing active hostility toward that person, and as such, you're ready and understanding of any retaliation that person may bring upon you--regardless of whether the retaliatory action is decorous or not...

Realtalk, I applaud this Hamilton dude for not giving her a 2-piece upside her cranium. He may be a corny musician (based on what I'm reading from some of y'all as I have never listened to any of dude's music) but he definitely showed a good deal of restraint when he had every right to hit her back...

1491mdd.gif
ole dude straight slept her... ole girl clearly died from that blow...

but as i've said before... if i was him i would have made some sweet chin music with her... a nice solid 3 piece...

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by Disfunctional

"That Punch was quicker than Sonic, Charles lost all his coins from that punch"
b3a150466fd9d83c8e36382aa88644f4c772111.jpg

Thank RhymeSik for this one
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My man's hat didn't even shift...amazing craftsmanship.

the way her breast jiggle after she punches him was sexy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Off her blog...
We seriously have a sick, dysfunctional, high school relationship. But... It is what it is. Like I said earlier: I DID NOT MEAN TO DECK HIM. I was holding it back but the more I thought about what he said the more I wanted to hit him. Sorry Grandma. I felt justified, but the more I think about it now, it is an unfair situation for him: I'm a female so he can't hit me back with out a bunch of ppl talkn crap, and he still gets talked about if he doesn't hit me. We ALL know that if a woman feels she's man enough to hit a man, she's probably man enough to take a punch. I'm not sayin thats right eithe-
Matter of fact, let's say this:
Even tho it was a "rap battle" and that's the only reason he was going so hard...
I would do it again in a heart beat. Somebody's gotta shut the kid up sometime!!! But I got love for him tho.

Lol

We are a sad, sad story. We just cross lines.
~RoKKi~

Can I be a NT detective...I think i like this whole snooping thing...
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

I think this is her...

Oh and Charles Hamilton:

I BROKE YA %#%$!!!! LMAO....

smh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

He's corny though . For real , for real .

& ugly ... who would let him hit ?

& she was just joking with him ... how is he going to mention her getting a abortion ?

That's a low blow , she obviously hurt his feelings .

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Off her blog...
We seriously have a sick, dysfunctional, high school relationship. But... It is what it is. Like I said earlier: I DID NOT MEAN TO DECK HIM. I was holding it back but the more I thought about what he said the more I wanted to hit him. Sorry Grandma. I felt justified, but the more I think about it now, it is an unfair situation for him: I'm a female so he can't hit me back with out a bunch of ppl talkn crap, and he still gets talked about if he doesn't hit me. We ALL know that if a woman feels she's man enough to hit a man, she's probably man enough to take a punch. I'm not sayin thats right eithe-
Matter of fact, let's say this:
Even tho it was a "rap battle" and that's the only reason he was going so hard...
I would do it again in a heart beat. Somebody's gotta shut the kid up sometime!!! But I got love for him tho.

Lol

We are a sad, sad story. We just cross lines.
~RoKKi~

Can I be a NT detective...I think i like this whole snooping thing...
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

I think this is her...

Oh and Charles Hamilton:

I BROKE YA %#%$!!!! LMAO....

smh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

iono how some of yall Ns be findin all this information...

i cant even laugh at this man because my chick hit me plenty of times
smh.gif
.....hell i was parking lot pimping after the club and she came out of nowhere goingand grab my neck cause i was talking to this chick
laugh.gif
.....i love her crazy self though and...

"We are a sad, sad story. We just cross lines. " <<< sums us up perfectly

i was reading her blog like an hour ago, on the real chick seems wild needy and unstable. she aired her own @!%+ out before he ever did.

Back
Top Bottom