Charlie Weis gone

Adam Schefter reporting that ND has no interest in Brian Kelly. Schefter usually has good info. If he's right,
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

well he said Stoops was the guy, too..

I don't believe anything anyone is saying.

Really good offensive coordinator, but terrible head coach. People on Trojan forums want him hired as the OC haha.

now Scheffter says..
Stated just now on ESPN that there was a meeting Sunday in Atlanta between Stoop's representive and Notre Dame's serch committe.

Numbers were actually thrown around. But as of Monday night Adam say's Stoops is really out of the running.

He say's something was happening, hit a road block and is now off.
...if they low balled him -
indifferent.gif

I think Swarbrick is a smart guy and will get this right, but if it's not Stoops or Kelly...

CINCINNATI -- Brian Kelly's name is among the hottest of those rumored to be in the mix for the Notre Dame head coaching job. But the Cincinnati coach said he won't address the subject or talk to anyone from another school until after this week's game at Pittsburgh.

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation
The No. 5 Bearcats (11-0, 6-0 Big East) can win their second straight conference title with a victory on Saturday.

"It's absolutely irrelevant," Kelly said when asked about Notre Dame rumors. "We're in lockdown mode. All that other stuff is going to have to wait for another time."

think he wants it.

i thinik ND knows kelly wants the job so why not go after a huge name(stoops) and if you cant get him kelly will always be there

LOL there gonna be several coaches staying put and getting their contracts torn up and extended this month.

Ah the beauty of big name job openings and rumors.

Question, anyone heard any rumor of the actual buyout Weis got yet? I know there were several numbers floating around. Heard upwards of 18 and as low as 5. Isuppose we probably will never know.

i thinik ND knows kelly wants the job so why not go after a huge name(stoops) and if you cant get him kelly will always be there
Agreed. Really seems like it's going to be Stoops or Kelly. Either way, it's a homerun hire IMO...

Back
Top Bottom