Charlize Theron dressing her black adopted son in a blonde wig and dress...Vol...fam..

Seems like this thread is homophobic and transphobic.
Surprise surprise, the white man is to blame again lol.
Thank god he isnt going to hockey practice or some of yall would have a melt down.

Surprise surprise, it's Titanium Tea again lol.

07c0838709249a11819f74e294c79a34.520x293x49.gif

Dude said he would let his son eat dog food to "learn the hard way" .. y'all gotta chill man [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

@DC
No, I say it as if a black child can actually FEEL as one more naturally than they would with a white parent in an era where white cops are blowing little black boys' brains out.

Being able to relate is VERY important in these times.

If the person I look to and trust looks like the same system that hates my people, IT WILL have a psychological effect.

Whether it is conscious or subconscious
This is what outlandish is.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican how do you feel about mixed couples raising kids? A white mother/father will have a negative psychological effect on a black child? This is such nonsense man. Type of lames that make me want to stop posting on NT. Like I don't want to associate with y'all any more. Last post on this forum. Peace.

Last edited:
@DC
@DCAllAmerican how do you feel about mixed couples raising kids? A white mother/father will have a negative psychological effect on a black child? This is such nonsense man. Type of lames that make me want to stop posting on NT. Like I don't want to associate with y'all any more. Last post on this forum. Peace.
Are you going to ask me a question AND answer it for me?

@DC
@DCAllAmerican  how do you feel about mixed couples raising kids? A white mother/father will have a negative psychological effect on a black child? 
Just like when a black mother and black father raise a child, the child will get certain game from one parent (depending on the situation) and the other parent (depending on the situation).

The child in your situation will probably be able to relate more to the black father when it comes to police brutality discussions since he might understand the black man struggle more.

Again, I am not saying the white mother can't have DISCUSSIONS with the black child about race.

Again, I am not saying the white mother can't have DISCUSSIONS with the black child about race.

IDGAF!

The far left liberal are the same as the far right conservatives. Dudes be ready to call you names and drag you when you don't agree with them.
Folks got too much Lion Blood running through their veins man.

I don't get it

But you ask the SAME dudes if they would let their son dress up as a little girl and they will give you the run around and THEN say, "nah." 
laugh.gif

Men across multiple cultures have been wearing dress like garments for 1000s of years. 
But they stop wearing wigs after 200 of them years tho

Both of yall made a strong point here :lol:

This thread is an absolute cluster ****.

That

Surprise surprise, it's Titanium Tea again lol.

07c0838709249a11819f74e294c79a34.520x293x49.gif

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Its funny, because you're obviously referencing PAC with your sn and PAC took ballet.

Again, you can't make this $@@# up...

Liberal tactics again.
so did prodigy but that ain't stopping me from listening to the infamous on repeat. Again I said MY KID!

Back
Top Bottom