Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

Costco wouldve gladly taken it :lol:

Capture.JPG
My sister works there. They’ll take anything. They don’t even want to deal with it. :lol:

Someone returned dog treats to my sister and said they were too salty. My sister asked did she eat the dog treats? She didn’t know they were for dogs. :lol:

This is a raising canes hack sorta

So a 3 finger combo (3 chicken strips & 1 slice of toast + sauce) is $8.69 + 1 extra toast $0.99 + tax $0.92 = $10.60

If you buy a chicken sandwhich combo (3 chicken fingers with lettuce, sauce & 2 pieces of sandwhich bread) ask for sauce on the side, no lettuce and ask to switch the sandwhich bread with toast. So now your chicken sandwhich combo is $8.69 + tax $0.83 = $9.52

You’ll have the same order above but for a dollar less!
dylan-what.gif

I'm getting that tomorrow..

big scumbag checking in

glad to see folks still hittin licks and finessin

had 2 nice plays last week work out for me.

Nest deadbolt smart lock stopped working. Bought it in 2019. Uninstalled it and cleaned it up. Copped a new one from Target, did a drive up pick up. Took it home pulled off the adhesive stickers carefully and placed them on the old one. Put it back in the box and brought it back to a diff store 2 days later for a refund.

Copped some nike blazers two years ago. All white with a green swoosh. They were dope at the time to me but couldnt really find much to rock with em so I never wore em. Copped some white and black ones from footlocker.com and swapped em out. Brought em back to the store in the white/black blazers box, and told them FL sent me the wrong style shoes and got a refund.

Around Christmas time, my sister bought a pot set from Amazon and found out my mother-in-law wanted one, too. She didn’t feel like buying another one so she contacted Amazon and told them that she never got it and sent her another one. She gifted her that.

A few years ago, shipping delays during the holidays were at an all time high. Even though I ordered my wife’s presents about a little over a month early, they kept getting stuck in transit. Best Buy sent another and the original item eventually got delivered, too. I just returned it to Best Buy so my wife’s present ended up being free.

My Xbox elite controller stopped working so I went to Walmart and went home did the swap. Went to a different Walmart to return it and this 65 year old woman in customer service knew where to find the serial# to return it. She said they don’t match I can’t take it. I had to play along I was too far in. I was like “damn I just bought that. How often does that happen from the mfg?”

Her- “idk but you gotta take this to the store you bought it from.”

Took it there and this time it was an early 20’s girl. She tried to find the serial but couldn’t. Just ended up taking it. I walked out and let out an exhale bruh

Did the same thing with a fishing rod. My buddy slammed the rod tip in my tailgate and snapped it clean off. Went to Walmart; got the same rod and went out to the truck. I played an acting gig for the cameras all surprised that I just bought one “with a broken tip” and took it in to return.

“Sorry man I didn’t see it was broken before I bought it”

That one was easy.

i had a couple finesse moves a few involving walmart...around 03-04 counterstrike was the game everyone played but i didnt feel like paying for it.. so i downloaded the game for free online but needed a code to play... went to my local walmart opened up counterstrike and got the cd key and wrote it down on a piece of paper... then put the game back in the box... went home and used the code to get the game for free...

when the ps3 came out it just had a wireless controller but no rumble... i think a year later the rumble was added onto the controller... i bought a new ps3 at walmart took my old ps3 controller with no rumble and swapped for the new controller with rumble... had to clean my old controller but put it back in the box and returned it... they checked inside the box but didnt even notice the controller...

i had nba 2k but needed 2k1 but didnt feel like paying for it... so i rented 2k1 at blockbuster went home and swapped for 2k and kept 2k1... i went back 20 minutes later and said i got the wrong game... they gave me a refund of the rental...

copped a northface snorkel from ebay didnt know it was fake until my friend told me... i copped a real north face snorkel at macys and took the tags off and put it on the ebay one... i ended up returning the fake ebay one at macys for a full refund while i kept the real one...

copped a polo jacket for 120 at macys it was a size small and the fit was just a little snug for my liking... they had a medium on the website but it was for 150....copped the medium which fit better and kept it... returned the small to the store with the medium receipt for 150 and got a full refund... told them they sent me the wrong size so i dont want it...

"Angel is always excited to find like medicine in the dumpster"

"I cannot believe that Angel dumpster dives for meds"

:rofl:

i had a couple finesse moves a few involving walmart...around 03-04 counterstrike was the game everyone played but i didnt feel like paying for it.. so i downloaded the game for free online but needed a code to play... went to my local walmart opened up counterstrike and got the cd key and wrote it down on a piece of paper... then put the game back in the box... went home and used the code to get the game for free...

when the ps3 came out it just had a wireless controller but no rumble... i think a year later the rumble was added onto the controller... i bought a new ps3 at walmart took my old ps3 controller with no rumble and swapped for the new controller with rumble... had to clean my old controller but put it back in the box and returned it... they checked inside the box but didnt even notice the controller...

i had nba 2k but needed 2k1 but didnt feel like paying for it... so i rented 2k1 at blockbuster went home and swapped for 2k and kept 2k1... i went back 20 minutes later and said i got the wrong game... they gave me a refund of the rental...

copped a northface snorkel from ebay didnt know it was fake until my friend told me... i copped a real north face snorkel at macys and took the tags off and put it on the ebay one... i ended up returning the fake ebay one at macys for a full refund while i kept the real one...

copped a polo jacket for 120 at macys it was a size small and the fit was just a little snug for my liking... they had a medium on the website but it was for 150....copped the medium which fit better and kept it... returned the small to the store with the medium receipt for 150 and got a full refund... told them they sent me the wrong size so i dont want it...

This what the **** Im talkin bout 💯💯

Sensational

I got a couple more but a lot of these not my fault but I took advantage lol…

Back when nike still did phone orders I ordered the jordan 8 retro playoffs… they sent me two pairs when I really just bought one…. Took the second pair and brought it to flight club… sold it for double what I paid so I basically got my pair for free and got my money back for one pair since I made a profit…

Ordered the lebron 4 black and red from the nike outlet again they sent two pairs… I gave the second pair to my pops since it was his size but it didn’t fit him… so he took it to my local nike outlet for store credit and copped a pair of nikes for himself…

Copped the Jordan 1 anniversary from nike.com… I didn’t end up liking them but I wanted the suitcase it came with… so I kept the suitcase but returned the sneakers to my local nike outlet… I just put the sneakers back in the box and returned it just like that… they didn’t realize it came with a suitcase…

Ordered nba 2k22 from gamestop on black Friday… havent gotten my game in like 2 weeks and the tracking didn’t move… I called gamestop.com and they said it was lost so they sent me a new game… I got the new game but the original game I ordered which was thought to be lost came a week later… I returned it and got a refund so I got my game for free…

Ordered a bart simpson funko pop from gamestop… they shipped the one funko pop but then a few days later sent me another one for no reason… took it to my gamestop and returned with my receipt so I got it for free…

Ordered a pair of Khakis from old navy… they shipped my pair and I got it…two days later I got the same exact pair… returned it to my local old navy for a refund so I got my pants for free…

Went to a job interview in a suit… my friends hit me up saying they want to go out at some restaurant for dinner for another friends birthday… I live like an hour away from my friends… so I went to Old navy cop some jeans and a button up… kept the tags on but hid it so I can wear it to dinner with my friends…after dinner they were all smoking ciggs outside I was like chill bro not trying to get my outfit smelling like smoke I need to return this… I returned the outfit at old navy the next day…

I got a couple more but a lot of these not my fault but I took advantage lol…

Back when nike still did phone orders I ordered the jordan 8 retro playoffs… they sent me two pairs when I really just bought one…. Took the second pair and brought it to flight club… sold it for double what I paid so I basically got my pair for free and got my money back for one pair since I made a profit…

Ordered the lebron 4 black and red from the nike outlet again they sent two pairs… I gave the second pair to my pops since it was his size but it didn’t fit him… so he took it to my local nike outlet for store credit and copped a pair of nikes for himself…

Copped the Jordan 1 anniversary from nike.com… I didn’t end up liking them but I wanted the suitcase it came with… so I kept the suitcase but returned the sneakers to my local nike outlet… I just put the sneakers back in the box and returned it just like that… they didn’t realize it came with a suitcase…

Ordered nba 2k22 from gamestop on black Friday… havent gotten my game in like 2 weeks and the tracking didn’t move… I called gamestop.com and they said it was lost so they sent me a new game… I got the new game but the original game I ordered which was thought to be lost came a week later… I returned it and got a refund so I got my game for free…

Ordered a bart simpson funko pop from gamestop… they shipped the one funko pop but then a few days later sent me another one for no reason… took it to my gamestop and returned with my receipt so I got it for free…

Ordered a pair of Khakis from old navy… they shipped my pair and I got it…two days later I got the same exact pair… returned it to my local old navy for a refund so I got my pants for free…

Went to a job interview in a suit… my friends hit me up saying they want to go out at some restaurant for dinner for another friends birthday… I live like an hour away from my friends… so I went to Old navy cop some jeans and a button up… kept the tags on but hid it so I can wear it to dinner with my friends…after dinner they were all smoking ciggs outside I was like chill bro not trying to get my outfit smelling like smoke I need to return this… I returned the outfit at old navy the next day…

damn bro you just Blessed

I've been saving pennies they come in handy.

I honestly need to do this. When I pay for things in cash (which isnt often) I like to use exact change, but I swear its always the penny Im looking for

Back in December 2021, I hit on an Xbox Series X at Best Buy. Came to pick it up the next day, but the employee forgot to scan that I picked it up. I didn't realize this until BB emailed me saying they canceled my order since it was never picked up. Sold the same XBX for $650.

Another one is, I bought this Leather Spew Remover to use on Jordan 1s for the glitter, but it was like $40 for a 12oz bottle. Used it a couple of times, but I told Amazon Rep that it spilled during shipment and only had half left. Amazon gave me a full refund, but the bottle was of course still full.

A month back I bought cologne from Sephora, but I didn't realize I was able to use my "Appreciation Points" from work to buy Gift Cards. One of the stores happened to be Sephora, so I used my points for that store. But prior to that I've ordered the same cologne from other stores, returned all of those and just used the Gift Card. Cologne ended up being free instead of $140.

My wife bought a pair of Valentinos from Nordstrom and went back to return them cuz she changed her mind. I guess the lady asked my wife if she wanted a bag for them after she had already returned them and my wife just said “sure?????” I was on the other side of the store looking around when she runs up to me with the bag in her hand and says, “We need to get the **** out of here!”

this was my friend but just wanted to bring it up cuz it was funny and grimey at the same time... me and two friends went to NYC to go to a party... we couldn't get in because we had sneakers on... so we go to a random bar and have a few beers and a few shots... my one friend was like I like these shot glasses I'm a take one of them...so the end of the night the bill was like 50 plus.... my one friend who took the shot glass said I'll pick up the bill... me and my other friend were shocked cuz this guy is cheap.... anyway we leave the bar and go to the train station back to NJ... this guy calls his credit card company and says his card was stolen.... so he got those drinks free... I said bro you signed the receipt he was like that's not my signature I made it unreadable so it don't look like my name lol...

Last edited:
big scumbag checking in

glad to see folks still hittin licks and finessin

had 2 nice plays last week work out for me.

Nest deadbolt smart lock stopped working. Bought it in 2019. Uninstalled it and cleaned it up. Copped a new one from Target, did a drive up pick up. Took it home pulled off the adhesive stickers carefully and placed them on the old one. Put it back in the box and brought it back to a diff store 2 days later for a refund.

Copped some nike blazers two years ago. All white with a green swoosh. They were dope at the time to me but couldnt really find much to rock with em so I never wore em. Copped some white and black ones from footlocker.com and swapped em out. Brought em back to the store in the white/black blazers box, and told them FL sent me the wrong style shoes and got a refund.

Those Nest Yale 🔒 stay malfunctioning. I think I'm on my 3rd. I never have a problem returning them.

Stopped paying student loans. The Lord already forgave my debt

T
I bought a e-scooter back in 2018 from sams club using a friends membership. Thing stopped working a few years ago and just sat there collecting dust. Last week I was organizing some documents and found the 4yr old receipt. I asked my homie to borrow his membership again and went to the store to try to return it. When they wouldn’t budge I told them to cancel the membership as a final negotiation move.. now I gotta tell my guy we don’t have a sams membership no more :lol:

Very proud of you.

I bought a pair of Cosmic Unitys from Nike and they sent me two. I returned one of them so I ended up getting them for free.

9595C073-0957-49AC-9891-62E919A869B6.jpeg
14314545-E148-4C6B-BF55-A3CED93D0FBD.jpeg

Something similar happened to one of my homies a long time ago. He bought some Kobes from NDC and happened to be walking by Champs and saw them there so he bought them. He called Nike to cancel his order which they did and refunded him. A week later, they showed up at his door so he returned the pair from Champs, lol.

I've bought stuff online with a discount code and then returned it in store and they end up refunding the full amount.

doesn't always happen but it's always best to try returning in store and see what you get, if it's not too much of a hassle.

Back
Top Bottom