Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

I’ve pulled the switcheroo a few times on Amazon this year… power went out and my Apple wireless charger stopped working. Ordered a new one and sent the old one back.
Recently found some work boots on eBay for a great price but they were a half size too small. I kept them and ordered the same ones off Amazon in my size and returned the smaller pair. Saved like $80 on that transaction

A lot of times Amazon will just let you keep the item instead of returning it. My dad wanted to return a $350 vacuum and they just said to keep it

my best scum bag come up was I ordered a bracelet from a jeweler out of state, they said it’ll come in 4-6 weeks. weeks pass by so I call to check on it and it seems like my order never got processed so they said they’ll rush one out asap. It came in the mail but then a few more weeks pass by and I still haven’t paid for it. Don’t want any future problems so I call to pay and it seems like it still didn’t get processed. I explained the situation and the dude gave me like 15% off for being honest. About 2 weeks later I get a random package and it’s another bracelet :lol:. I think the whole time it never got processed through their system until I called to pay, and once the payment went through their whole process started. And as far as they knew they only sent out 1 bracelet that was paid for
Oops 🤷🏻‍♂️

this was my friend but just wanted to bring it up cuz it was funny and grimey at the same time... me and two friends went to NYC to go to a party... we couldn't get in because we had sneakers on... so we go to a random bar and have a few beers and a few shots... my one friend was like I like these shot glasses I'm a take one of them...so the end of the night the bill was like 50 plus.... my one friend who took the shot glass said I'll pick up the bill... me and my other friend were shocked cuz this guy is cheap.... anyway we leave the bar and go to the train station back to NJ... this guy calls his credit card company and says his card was stolen.... so he got those drinks free... I said bro you signed the receipt he was like that's not my signature I made it unreadable so it don't look like my name lol...
Nahh that was a **** move :lol: :smh:

A lot of times Amazon will just let you keep the item instead of returning it. My dad wanted to return a $350 vacuum and they just said to keep it

my best scum bag come up was I ordered a bracelet from a jeweler out of state, they said it’ll come in 4-6 weeks. weeks pass by so I call to check on it and it seems like my order never got processed so they said they’ll rush one out asap. It came in the mail but then a few more weeks pass by and I still haven’t paid for it. Don’t want any future problems so I call to pay and it seems like it still didn’t get processed. I explained the situation and the dude gave me like 15% off for being honest. About 2 weeks later I get a random package and it’s another bracelet :lol:. I think the whole time it never got processed through their system until I called to pay, and once the payment went through their whole process started. And as far as they knew they only sent out 1 bracelet that was paid for
Oops 🤷🏻‍♂️
This happened to me couple of times. I just recently got 2 xbox x in the mail instead of one and an extra fireplace. Nike once sent me two pairs of SW Air Max 97

Oops 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yea I've gotten so much free sh** from Amazon where they were like don't bother returning it. I've also gotten refunds on items that were delivered very late. :lol:

Yea I've gotten so much free sh** from Amazon where they were like don't bother returning it. I've also gotten refunds on items that were delivered very late. :lol:

I got a random refund last year - bought a new printer for work, no problems with it at all then a few weeks later I got a “thanks for returning your item” email and a full refund. No idea why.

i had a couple finesse moves a few involving walmart...around 03-04 counterstrike was the game everyone played but i didnt feel like paying for it.. so i downloaded the game for free online but needed a code to play... went to my local walmart opened up counterstrike and got the cd key and wrote it down on a piece of paper... then put the game back in the box... went home and used the code to get the game for free...

when the ps3 came out it just had a wireless controller but no rumble... i think a year later the rumble was added onto the controller... i bought a new ps3 at walmart took my old ps3 controller with no rumble and swapped for the new controller with rumble... had to clean my old controller but put it back in the box and returned it... they checked inside the box but didnt even notice the controller...

i had nba 2k but needed 2k1 but didnt feel like paying for it... so i rented 2k1 at blockbuster went home and swapped for 2k and kept 2k1... i went back 20 minutes later and said i got the wrong game... they gave me a refund of the rental...

copped a northface snorkel from ebay didnt know it was fake until my friend told me... i copped a real north face snorkel at macys and took the tags off and put it on the ebay one... i ended up returning the fake ebay one at macys for a full refund while i kept the real one...

copped a polo jacket for 120 at macys it was a size small and the fit was just a little snug for my liking... they had a medium on the website but it was for 150....copped the medium which fit better and kept it... returned the small to the store with the medium receipt for 150 and got a full refund... told them they sent me the wrong size so i dont want it...
That works a lot at Macys I’ve done it before with basketball jerseys

I used to make a new Grubhub account every time I ordered so I could get $10 off. Did it so much they blocked my IP address after a while, then they blocked my address, started using another address on my street that wasn’t actually an address and they eventually blocked that. Had to use a random number every time.

If you ever tried to use a promo code and it said you already had an account, my bad.

Saw someone mention X-Box controllers. I remember on the Xbox One me and my brother had those cheap *** joy candy controllers and every two months the joystick would just go limp basically. I originally bought it at GameStop I think but there was Walmart near the crib and I’d always bring it over there and they’d do an exchange and give me a receipt. The very last time I went to do it I had to go to the return desk and the cashier was acting a little funny and went to talk to a manager or something and I just grabbed the controller (broken one) and left.

ask for a water cup from chipotle

Never got water
atlanta-donald-glover.gif

I openly steal hot sauce from this Mexican place. Everything I get food from there I used to fill up multiple little cups they had avaliable until one day I said eff it and just started taking the whole bottle of Chipotle hot sauce

Back
Top Bottom