Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

Amazon stay bein cool w me. I just call em “Scamazon” cuz I got names for everything

Always gettin free stuff. Pays to be handsome but Neways, a good one was when I got my ps5 and wanted to return the Spida Man miles game that came w it and the employee said well can’t return just trade in I said whateva and the credit was like 20 or 30 then proceeds to open the case and show me the digital code for Spida Man PS 5 version he was like don’t forget the code. Lol

Bahtendiz sayin don’t worry about it ppl sayin they take Apple Pay but find out it won’t take so tell me to just enjoy etc. can’t remember em all.

Ppl up in heah straight up commitin lahceny! Lmao

I’ve done a few scum moves before. Maybe anotha time I’ll talk abt it em prob not tho lol

As for this thread one good suggestion is go to a spanish restaurant and just get cranberry juice and get the free chips and salsa

Now I know the type of people that have been shorting me on condiments when I order food online. :rofl:

All jokes aside do fast food workers get bonuses for not giving out extra packets of ketchup?

The people at this Mexican place I take sauce from don't gaf that's why I keep going there. They probably make more money off me in the long run.

Last edited:
Took my mother-in-law to Cheesecake Factory for her birthday the other night. She gave us gift cards for there for Christmas so I just used those towards the whole meal.

1651582952904.gif

Even tho this is something constanza would cry tears of joy too

This happened to me couple of times. I just recently got 2 xbox x in the mail instead of one and an extra fireplace. Nike once sent me two pairs of SW Air Max 97
I swear anytime I get that notice from Amazon "sorry your package is late, if it doesn't arrive in 2 days you can request a refund or replacement" I pray like "Lord I see what you have done for others..."

For my wedding we made a list of all the gifts we got.

For the people who we were anticipating getting married we just saved that money and give it right back. Some people we taxed if I had to travel.

should i ever get married, I will employ this tactic. but i will also note to only invite married couples who's weddings i didn't attend

Back
Top Bottom