Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

1C8F3B05-DACE-49C5-83AE-76A9D2E57D9E.jpeg

I always do Carryout cause I'm not with the long wait time in the drive through.

I click the I'm here button when I'm at the light so I don't have to wait nearly as long when I get in and my food used to be just placed on the to-go counter or just coming out when I get there.

Ever since like November I gotta ask Kate, or Johnathan for my food when I get there.

I mean i never done it but this is that type of thread. Get a prepaid card from wal mart or something or even if you have that paypal or cash app debit card it will work. Just need about more than 10$ on it. Go to a gas station, pay at the pump. When you fjrst out your card in it just holds or queries for like $5 but it has no mechanism to check actually how much is in there. Get a full tank, pump everyones ****. The charge will later decline or send your anonymous visa gift card into the negative, further proving money isnt real. So actually dont use your paypal debit because that is still tied to you enough. Just grab one of those visa gift cards from wal mart or cvs

I mean i never done it but this is that type of thread. Get a prepaid card from wal mart or something or even if you have that paypal or cash app debit card it will work. Just need about more than 10$ on it. Go to a gas station, pay at the pump. When you fjrst out your card in it just holds or queries for like $5 but it has no mechanism to check actually how much is in there. Get a full tank, pump everyones ****. The charge will later decline or send your anonymous visa gift card into the negative, further proving money isnt real. So actually dont use your paypal debit because that is still tied to you enough. Just grab one of those visa gift cards from wal mart or cvs

Nah this is crazy.

This doesn’t work with a prepaid card. Your debit card on the other hand…

Back
Top Bottom