Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

That prepaid card trick would've been clutch during the broke college days :lol:

For real though I wouldn't do it now cuz I believe in karma. F around and get your car stolen or broken into or some other wild ****

That prepaid card trick would've been clutch during the broke college days :lol:

For real though I wouldn't do it now cuz I believe in karma. F around and get your car stolen or broken into or some other wild ****
Not trying to argue with you so I hope it doesn't come off like that, but: The fact that some of the biggest pieces of trash are some of the richest people on the planet combined with the fact that some of the nicest people I've ever met are the most destitute & loneliest people showed me that karma is just an idea, not an actual thing.

Not trying to argue with you so I hope it doesn't come off like that, but: The fact that some of the biggest pieces of trash are some of the richest people on the planet combined with the fact that some of the nicest people I've ever met are the most destitute & loneliest people showed me that karma is just an idea, not an actual thing.
I get what you're saying but usually those people are born into money.

I promise you, self made rich people who started from poverty are not like this.

I get what you're saying but usually those people are born into money.

I promise you, self made rich people who started from poverty are not like this.
Oh, I'm hip. But if karma were a thing, that would self right. In order for me to believe in a force like that, it has to happen all the time, like believing in gravity. There's no situation where gravity sometimes isn't real. It's real for everyone, all the time.

Seen someone say they watch walkthroughs on YouTube instead of actually playing the game.
lol

I just dont have the patience to play these games
but ill watch though
and its like, the person doing the walk-through is way better than i'll ever be
i'll leave it to the pros

went through a phase last year

I watched all of RDR2 (in chunks)
was thoroughly entertaining

Hitman is probably the best one of all to watch, imo

Asked for a water cup from Panera and got Mt Dew with it. I never felt such a thrill. :pimp:
Tbey have the unlimited sips program, which is free for the first month, so they won’t question anyone just walking in and fixing themselves a drink anyways. You could have just grabbed a 30oz soda cop, they keep them in the front of the store for that very reason

Lol I guess now that I think about it, watching walk throughs not THAT bad. I don’t necessarily think its even cheap. I just think its lazy, and I dont mean that in a negative/mean way at all. Because Im the same way when it comes to movies. Theres some movies (specifically Marvel/Superheroes movies) that I’ll never sit down and watch, but I’ll definitely read the spoilers. So I guess thats kinda the same.

Tbey have the unlimited sips program, which is free for the first month, so they won’t question anyone just walking in and fixing themselves a drink anyways. You could have just grabbed a 30oz soda cop, they keep them in the front of the store for that very reason

They need more than that when im paying $20+ for a sandwich, soup and a coffee. :sick:

Aight man this next level 😂

I mean nothings wrong with watching a walkthrough, its like those paperbook guides back in the day, had one for FFX and Zelda. Loved just looking through the pages honestly, was really well done and fun to look at. Good bathroom material. :lol: I played the games though, FFX I had like 100 hours on no lie.

But watching a walkthrough on YT instead of actually playing the game isnt cheap (a game you actually wanna play, different than just catching clips of a game youre curious about, like when I was watching Elden Ring vids) thats just weird. :lol:

I mean nothings wrong with watching a walkthrough, its like those paperbook guides back in the day, had one for FFX and Zelda. Loved just looking through the pages honestly, was really well done and fun to look at. Good bathroom material. :lol: I played the games though, FFX I had like 100 hours on no lie.

But watching a walkthrough on YT instead of actually playing the game isnt cheap (a game you actually wanna play, different than just catching clips of a game youre curious about, like when I was watching Elden Ring vids) thats just weird. :lol:

Lol yea I def gave it more thought and its not as wild as I took it before.

Back
Top Bottom