Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

Nice clothes get turned into work clothes before they go in the trash.

I have a hydro flask that got run over by a ups truck but it still works so I use it.

Boots get re soled

I refuse to get new plates because they work fine and idc what is stylish. It’s a thing you put food on.

Stuff like that.

I am currently seeing a therapist and she is always available by phone call or even FaceTime if I need to talk to her without charging me extra. Instead of scheduling a session and paying for an appointment, I’ve just been relying on these calls and basically getting free virtual therapy sessions.
I saw a therapist in 2020 for one session. Was supposed to be $225 but he never mentioned how to make the payment afterwards and I never got a bill

2023 gon be one for the books, I can see it now.

we starting off strong lets keep this momentum goin all year.

im a bit concerned.. given the tenor of recent posts, some of yall gonna ride the momentum too strong and end up getting arrested for shoplifting medical treatment :lol:

im kidding, yall are legit adept money savers.. but someone once stole my identity back in 2014 and on top of signing up for multiple cards, they also used it to access medical services at my hospital under my name. that experience was unreal and baffling

im a bit concerned.. given the tenor of recent posts, some of yall gonna ride the momentum too strong and end up getting arrested for shoplifting medical treatment :lol:

im kidding, yall are legit adept money savers.. but someone once stole my identity back in 2014 and on top of signing up for multiple cards, they also used it to access medical services at my hospital under my name. that experience was unreal and baffling
Damn, Mr Dink Mr Dink was outchea defrauding American Express and Blue Cross Blue Shield :smh:

I did this thing called Cornershop (similar to Instacart) for a weekend way back when the pandemic started. They gave us so many big brown paper bags (with handles) and these cooler bags. I been using and reusing those for my groceries. Shoutout Cornershop

I’m keeping Christmas gift bags that my gf didn’t throw out after she received her gifts. No one’s name is written on the tag part so I’ll be reusing them for people’s gifts next Christmas.
We always keep gift bags. Top of our entry way closet is full of gift bags so whenever I give presents I go grab one right for the occasion. Hell we even keep the tissue paper and reuse if it’s not too messed up looking.

Back
Top Bottom