Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

I mean i never done it but this is that type of thread. Get a prepaid card from wal mart or something or even if you have that paypal or cash app debit card it will work. Just need about more than 10$ on it. Go to a gas station, pay at the pump. When you fjrst out your card in it just holds or queries for like $5 but it has no mechanism to check actually how much is in there. Get a full tank, pump everyones ****. The charge will later decline or send your anonymous visa gift card into the negative, further proving money isnt real. So actually dont use your paypal debit because that is still tied to you enough. Just grab one of those visa gift cards from wal mart or cvs
:lol:
dude when i pay with my credit card at the pump (im in CA) it charges me a prepayment fee of 200 bucks or sometimes 100 bucks to see if my card has enough credit to fulfill a tank of gas. i don't know how this visa gift card scheme will override this

dude when i pay with my credit card at the pump (im in CA) it charges me a prepayment fee of 200 bucks or sometimes 100 bucks to see if my card has enough credit to fulfill a tank of gas. i don't know how this visa gift card scheme will override this
what bougie *** gas you getting? i promise you a majority of people dont even oft have 200 whole dollars in their bank account, the pre auth is usually $10 at least in the South

Got that SUPER gas. Cure all your car's problems with one tank.

"Brakes messed up? Try a tank of THIS ****. For $200 a tank, well get you right."

been going to the barbershop for over 2 years... found out they were increasing their cuts to 30 up from 25... I was like ok this is the last time I am coming here... then went to great clips a few times which is not great but for 18 bucks why not... then found a salon that charges 15 for a cut...so been going there for a few months... they just upped their prices to 20... so now I am switching to there other location which is 15... it sucks cuz I like how the girl cuts my hair...but I rather save money instead of being loyal...

you go boy you go boy is not fully committed to the frugal life. if he were really a cheap degenerate like most of us, he'd look like this

da05638e1e10efcb6615ac843ce71173--cast-away-movie-movie-cast.jpg
michael-desiato-your-honor-s2e2.jpg

or he'd be using a pre-paid gift card with $5 to scam his way into $30 haircuts

been going to the barbershop for over 2 years... found out they were increasing their cuts to 30 up from 25... I was like ok this is the last time I am coming here... then went to great clips a few times which is not great but for 18 bucks why not... then found a salon that charges 15 for a cut...so been going there for a few months... they just upped their prices to 20... so now I am switching to there other location which is 15... it sucks cuz I like how the girl cuts my hair...but I rather save money instead of being loyal...
Go to the barber college for free haircuts.

It's the same here - it used to authorise £99 but with the recent price increases it's changed to £120, but then you only pay what you put in. Recently I tried to get some gas the day before I got paid - thought I would just put 20 in to keep me going and I had more than that in my account - but it wouldn't take my card because it wanted to authorise 120 which I didn't have - ended up having to go somewhere else with less intelligent pumps.

similar situation (minus the great clips trips). My long time barber priced me out. He started to charge $60 a cut, and $55 for a line up. This was back in 2019. Present day he now charges $75 for a cut, $87 for a cut with shave, and if he has never cut you before its $95 for the first cut. I couldnt fit that into my budget on top of me moving further north, it would be a 45 minute drive just to get there, and Im already paying $145 for a retwist. Since I got locks all I need is a lineup so did some lookin round and found this butch chick 5 mins up the steet that does it for the $15. She aight with the clippers...nothin to brag about fr, some days are better than others but for $15 Ive been consistently comin back. Beats paying $55 for a lineup...She did push my lining back last time so she is temporarily fired and Ima try this new spot 2 mins from the crib....He charges $38 :ohwell: plus I found a new chick for the retwist and she charges $80, I see her this week too so Ima see how it goes. Hopefully they decent and I'll be going from paying $200 to $120 for my hair services..

…or have nice hair

So I just got a car wash Sunday at a spot I've gone to a couple times now. I thought the bill came out to $23 and some change if I remember correctly and I used tap to pay on the machine but the guy then faces it to himself and presses some buttons. I thought nothing of it but just checked my credit card statement and it shows as $28.49. Now I'm wondering if he added on a tip or I'm just not remembering the price. I didnt get a receipt

I get hand washes being expensive bc of the labor involved and have no prob laying out 75 (with tip) for a wash on my Hellcat but 35 dollars to run my Grand Cherokee through the auto wash? That doesnt sit right with me dawg. lol

Might as well buy a subscription to those car wash spots. I can't in Good faith pay for a single wash anymore.
I would but the ones around me do not offer that.

I would get one up in Goshen, NY since I have a second place up there at the town car wash but the car comes out looking like **** all the time, I am done with them. lol

Back
Top Bottom