Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

Which one of ya’ll doing this? :lol:

:lol:

Screenshot_20230505-163603_Chrome~2.jpg

Doesn't **** just FEEL wrong sometimes, man? Like legit having someone cater to you and cook for you then you intentionally choose to not pay for the food & service? Like, don't that just feel wrong? Morally? I had a plumbing issue today. Called a guy to come take care of it. Did an awesome job. It would feel morally reprehensible for me to try to cheat him out of the service that he provided. That just feels wrong.

Doesn't **** just FEEL wrong sometimes, man? Like legit having someone cater to you and cook for you then you intentionally choose to not pay for the food & service? Like, don't that just feel wrong? Morally? I had a plumbing issue today. Called a guy to come take care of it. Did an awesome job. It would feel morally reprehensible for me to try to cheat him out of the service that he provided. That just feels wrong.

1683333815901.jpeg

Took an Uber the other day and about 10-15 mins after I arrived, I noticed that my driver didn’t end the trip after he dropped me off. I hit the cancel button and my total charged came out to about $10 less than what it should’ve been. Definitely going to keep an eye out every time I take an Uber now.

Took an Uber the other day and about 10-15 mins after I arrived, I noticed that my driver didn’t end the trip after he dropped me off. I hit the cancel button and my total charged came out to about $10 less than what it should’ve been. Definitely going to keep an eye out every time I take an Uber now.
But isn't the price locked in after you pay?

This isn’t being cheap

This is straight up stealing.

Door Dash restaurants keep messing up my orders and I complain every single time for refunds and still eat the food. This one jamaicans place is notorious for it, they just send me whatever the hell they have made.

But isn't the price locked in after you pay?
Nope, they’ll do an authorization when you get your Uber and then a few days later the final price will show up in case the driver ends the trip early or you cancel. Example, Uber shows my trip is $35 so I lock in my trip for $35 and it’ll show on my account as “pending.” I cancel it and it’ll show on my account as “completed” for $25 a few days later.

Ordered Thai food on grubhub the other day. Put another order in for my boy like 10 min later. Got a refund from grubhub for both orders, I think they thought it was a mistake
Went to pick them up and the lady said she’ll figure it out

Never got charged and I kept the money my boy gave me. He owes me some bread anyway 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
Door Dash restaurants keep messing up my orders and I complain every single time for refunds and still eat the food. This one jamaicans place is notorious for it, they just send me whatever the hell they have made.
Fam thats every Jamaican/African spot period. And Mama Z will tell you she made the wrong thing too and hold it and yall just have a stareoff like Diddy and meme dude intil youre finally like “alright i guess give me the chicken pepper soup.”

Back
Top Bottom