Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

Chipotle. Throw like 2 them sauce bottles in ur bag when u grabbing napkins.
I was dating this chick some years back. On our second date, we stopped by Chipotle to grab some food. At the time, I wasn't too familiar with Chipotle. As we were leaving, shorty asked me if I wanted hot sauce. she grabbed like 3 sealed bottles that were at the counter and put them in her bag. The first of the many red flags.:lol:

What are we stealing this week papis?
I was at the supermarket the other day doing self checkout. I scanned and bagged everything when I realized the 2 muffins I just scanned made the machine freeze. Someone came to help and she got it working and just clicked me through to the final checkout page without knowing the muffins didn’t register
Free lemon poppy and corn muffin baby :nthat:

Normally I’d say something but no lie I’ve been #influenced by this thread

I copped a Saquon jersey a few months ago from Fanatics...they shipped my jersey but no movement was being made so I called them questioning whats the deal...they said they will ship another jersey with 2 day shipping which I got on time... the original jersey ended up being delivered a few days after so essentially I had two of the same jersey... I didnt know what to do with the second jersey because I assumed Fanatics would see both delivered if I tried to return the other jersey so I contemplated selling it on my own...I ended up buying an Allan Houston knicks jersey which I got after a few days... I was like whatever I dont care Im a try to return the second Saquon jersey and after sending it back they instantly gave me a refund which made the Allan Houston jersey free lol

That reminds me, back in the gap, I would stroll in to the mall about 15 minutes before closing to catch Sbarro selling $2 slices. I wonder if they still do that, of if any other Sbarro ever did that?

EDIT: No that I think about it, it might’ve been $1 slices.

Definitely used to do something similar in highschool. Me and my brother would slide by the mall food court 10 mins before close and go to cajun grill and get loaded plates of bourbon chicken, rice, orange chicken, cabbage for like $5. Since they were gonna toss it theyd sell it for the low.

We also used to call in to the neighborhood pizza spot like 2-3 hrs before close and order like 3 pizzas. Then go up there and see if there were any no pick ups. And the pizzas we ordered hours ago would be there and theyd give em too us for $5.

Also unrelated new cheapskate trick, if youre on a plane that charges for wi-fi, just buy it and then hit customer service post flight and say it didnt work and theyll refund you.

We had a delivery driver at my job who put an order for a burger in every week (one of the only items we had to pay for) and then would wait until the end of the night to take it home for free. But he would put it in under the name “Racael” misspelling Rachael :rofl:
He did it for weeks before they caught on and had to get let go because of it. Nobody enforces paying for it he could have just asked and got it :lol:

I was dating this chick some years back. On our second date, we stopped by Chipotle to grab some food. At the time, I wasn't too familiar with Chipotle. As we were leaving, shorty asked me if I wanted hot sauce. she grabbed like 3 sealed bottles that were at the counter and put them in her bag. The first of the many red flags.:lol:
in the context of this thread
you mean green flags :pimp:

I copped a Saquon jersey a few months ago from Fanatics...they shipped my jersey but no movement was being made so I called them questioning whats the deal...they said they will ship another jersey with 2 day shipping which I got on time... the original jersey ended up being delivered a few days after so essentially I had two of the same jersey... I didnt know what to do with the second jersey because I assumed Fanatics would see both delivered if I tried to return the other jersey so I contemplated selling it on my own...I ended up buying an Allan Houston knicks jersey which I got after a few days... I was like whatever I dont care Im a try to return the second Saquon jersey and after sending it back they instantly gave me a refund which made the Allan Houston jersey free lol
Post to name ratio :lol:

At my old job one of my coworkers would go to the vending machine and for some reason, it kept rejecting his dollar but cause a can of Pepsi to fall anyway. After a while, he started sharing the wealth and we’d walk around asking each other “hey, you got that dollar?” It lasted for a while until one of the guys got caught and was let go. It was great while it lasted but felt bad for him.

207CBC75-FBEA-4FA1-A1E6-BF08A16561DD.png

Another gem. :lol:

This actually reminds me of my wife. Sometimes she’ll just cross the street without looking because pedestrians have the right of way. She’s like, “if I get hit, I’ll just sue.”

Back
Top Bottom