Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

Also try to save my morning pees/poops for when I get to work.
20230522_170634.jpg

I was on a plane back to Vegas on Saturday night. It was on Jetblue, the plane was half empty and it was a nighttime flight

It was a Jetblue plane that had the Mint first class area.

Between the first class area and coach, there is a bathroom and a pantry with drinks and snacks that people can get extra stuff when they want it without calling an attendant

I had a whole row to myself, and was half asleep toward the front of the couch area, near the pantry.

Like an hour after they served drinks, I notice a dude go up to the pantry and grab some stuff, and walked back to some seats a few rows down from me.

Then like 20 mins later a lady went. Then the same dude 20 mins later. Then the same lady. And this went on and on until we landed.

When we land, and the light come on, I stand up and noticed the dude and the lady were sitting in the same row. They were a couple.

And they had like 40 cans of soda and dozens of bags of plantain chips and other snacks in a couple of tote bags and they were taking off their coats to put on the top of the contraband so they could sneak it off the plane.

When I walked by the pantry, it was damn near wiped clean. The only drinks left were some cans of Starry (I don't blame them for leaving that ****).

I realized the fact they had empty tote bags meant they planned this ****.

All I just laughed as was walking off the plane. I couldn't believe Mr Dink Mr Dink and @Mrs Dink really went Oceans 11 on the Jetlbue snack bar.

This isn't even the first time I have seen people do this too :smh: :lol:

I was on a plane back to Vegas on Saturday night. It was on Jetblue, the plane was half empty and it was a nighttime flight

Between the first class area and coach, there is a bathroom and a pantry with drinks and snacks that people can get extra stuff when they want it without calling an attendant

I had a whole row to myself, and was half asleep toward the front of the couch area, near the pantry.

Like an hour after they served drinks, I notice a dude go up to the pantry and grab some stuff, and walked back to some seats a few rows down from me.

Then like 20 mins later a lady went. Then the same dude 20 mins later. Then the same lady. And this went on and on until we landed.

When we land, and the light come on, I stand up and noticed the dude and the lady were sitting in the same row. They were a couple.

And they had like 40 cans of soda and dozens of bags of plantain chips and other snacks in a couple of tote bags and they were taking off their coats to put on the top of the contraband so they could sneak it off the plane.

When I walked by the pantry, it was damn near wiped clean. The only drinks left were some cans of Starry (I don't blame them for leaving that ****).

All I just laughed as was walking off the plane. I couldn't believe Mr Dink Mr Dink and @Mrs Dink really went Oceans 11 on the Jetlbue snack bar.

i did something similar, on an international flight 16 hours me and my boy got bored so we would take snacks and hand em out to chicks :lol:

bruhh when you mentioned some passengers turned into human vending machines.. i immediately thought "rusty should've said what's up to dink and his lady"

MarriedShortGalapagossealion-size_restricted.gif

Interesting strategy.

Bought this pair of fitted jeans, but bro accidentally sent in these nice hq pleated pants instead. I said I'm feeling these; been meaning to try one for a min. He hit me up for the return, paid a s/h label n all. I said I'm good, these look good on me actually, def leaving u a +ve word.
He said I'm playing; I said check ur feedback.

Bought this pair of fitted jeans, but bro accidentally sent in these nice hq pleated pants instead. I said I'm feeling these; been meaning to try one for a min. He hit me up for the return, paid a s/h label n all. I said I'm good, these look good on me actually, def leaving u a +ve word.
He said I'm playing; I said check ur feedback.
He gonna get them back in blood :lol:

If you're in your 20s and she don't snatch away things like Chipotle hot sauce for you or that beer glass you like, I don't respeck it.

I allegedly lived by this ethos to an incredible extent in my younger days. I've very much moved on, but I will not disclose further details.

Wow, Hooligans. Seems like some encourage it and view it as a marketing expense. Don't know about artwork on the walls and stuff though, chill.

On another note though, these restaurants should start selling these things. I'm sure some folks will buy that $3 mug for 19.99. Make up for whatever shrinkage.

Back
Top Bottom