Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

Got into composting recently. My girl been maintaining a garden so I got dirt to play with. I hate throwing out food, that’s money down the drain. Now, I don’t feel so bad cuz I can just toss ‘em in the compost bin and let nature do it’s thing. Anything goes in except liquids and meats. I put stale chips, expired chocolate, grains, fruit/vegetable scraps etc and it just turns into dirt eventually

Only place organic matter in there.

No chips or chocolate :lol:

Ask for a water cup at food places like Chipotle and get Lemonade. Stock up on folks, Spoons, Knives, and napkins from chipotle.
Bring my own lunch to work instead buying lunch.
My barber charges me 40 for a haircut. I would go a month without getting a cut. Save that 120 sometimes.
Go over my sister house and have dinner with her family so I wont have to buy dinner and etc.
I canceled my gym membership. I work out at my job while on lunch break or after work.
Use my brother NFL Sunday Ticket login to watch the Minnesota Vikings.
IF I do happy hour, I do Apple bees or Chillis. 2 for 1 beers and etc is clutch.
Shop at Gap factory outlet, Nike Factory outlet. Deals on top of Deals.
Use Afterpay and Klarna for almost all my sneaker Cops. Very easy on the pockets.

fellow frugal friends, got a question: how much cash yall giving to couples that invite you to weddings?

have it broken into three tiers:

1 - close friends/family
2 - good homies
3 - i'm a last second invite because another invitee backed out

got like 5-6 weddings to go to this summer/fall and these bay area nuptials are starting to get expensive.

fellow frugal friends, got a question: how much cash yall giving to couples that invite you to weddings?

1 - close friends/family
2 - good homies

got like 5-6 weddings to go to this summer/fall and these bay area nuptials are starting to get expensive.
Actual relatives and homies maybe $100-$250.
my girlfriends in-law’s sister: none- $50. I was almost gonna give none and not go, but I was guilt to pay up.

1 - close friends/family
2 - good homies

In my ODB Voice *Nothing*

I try to take my 5 year old kid to any free Kiddie events. I got free passes to to go Jungle Island this weekend. Going over my sister house to eat breakfast, take a few snacks before we leave. May stop by McDonalds to grab a happy meal.

I try to make sure I dont spend nothing over 10 dollars in there.

dave-chappelle-money.gif

If I get invited out and the groups hitting a club

I immediately ask if there’s a cover

If it’s a $5 cover and a good friend of mines birthday or sum.. I’ll go

Anything over $5 or if idc much about you and it’s $5+, I’m staying home or dippin after dinner before y’all hit the club

Have had people scratch their head at me when I say I won’t pay covers and I’ll flat out not go :lol:

If I get invited out and the groups hitting a club

I immediately ask if there’s a cover

If it’s a $5 cover and a good friend of mines birthday or sum.. I’ll go

Anything over $5 or if idc much about you and it’s $5+, I’m staying home or dippin after dinner before y’all hit the club

Have had people scratch their head at me when I say I won’t pay covers and I’ll flat out not go :lol:
Where on Earth can you get into anywhere….that’s worth going to, for $5. If they’re charging $5 get in, I wouldn’t go if someone else paid.

Buy non-OEM replacement parts for appliances. It is insane to me how LG charges $100+ for 2 water filters when I can get 3 offbrand ones for $30…

Back
Top Bottom