Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

homie: “can i borrow $50? i’ll get you back next month.”

me: “sure, hold on…”

1689975061835.gif

Also here is a little advice. If anyone needs to borrow some money or they need money for whatever reason. I NEVER lend them more than $100, no matter for what reason. (Except my parents or rare occasions siblings) but lets say my boy got into something and needs $1,000. I tell them all I have is $100, why? Because I can afford to lose $100, I cant afford to lose $1,000.00

STOP LENDING PEOPLE MONEY THAT YOU CANT AFFORD TO LOSE.

If you want to be funny with me when I want my $100 back, lesson learned but im not losing sleep over it. Imagine I loan you $1,000.00 and then I see you on ig popping bottles and youre not paying me back. Insane
man i need to grasp these concepts more often

i b givin it away sumtimes

I started actually using my CVS receipts. I got a $23 box of K cups for $11. Probably would've got them for free had I went yesterday.
Started saving my "$x off" coupons. Signed up for a coupon site. Trying to get all the points, credits, perks, coupons, codes, etc.

Damn giants caught on to the jig. Won't ring the next product unless the previous is set in the bag.
Anyway my cuzzo n i driving up from NC 6am; it's corn season, we used to pull to side of one them farms, fill up the trunk with fresh cobs.

Last edited:
his newest panera sip club trial expired so hes waiting it out until he can sign up again and conduct business as usual in there
dink enterpise business operating hours have been scaled back until further notice
You can literally go to delete account in the app then make a new one using the same information and get 3 more months free “trial” and repeat. Takes like 90 total seconds. They never confront me or ask anyways when i just walk in and make multiple drinks and bounce, even got a carrier and took some back to the office once

I love the movie theater near the crib i always ask for a water cup and get cherry coke in it because the soda machine is self serve and honestly I don’t think they really care as long as you pay for your movie ticket

The thing about movie theatres is that they’re not in the movie business - they’re in the food and beverage business.

i have dodger/laker cups i keep at home and use on a regular, mainly for my nephews

only bring out the glass cups when my mom comes over

Back
Top Bottom