Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

B1D3E14B-A609-4E2C-87D3-7F9B5994F29C.gif

Nasty work indeed

Ever piss in the sink sometimes while washing up? Less time-consuming and economical.
Not at my own house but at your house depending and often at gas stations. Its the perfect height and my **** and pee is cleaner than anything else in there

That one time I had no choice but to use a dirty gas station bathroom cuz I got diarrhea from eating at a food truck. The floor had puddles of piss. The seat was covered in piss. Damn sure wasn't sitting on it. I had to hold my butt cheeks in midair while I pooped.

That one time I had no choice but to use a dirty gas station bathroom cuz I got diarrhea from eating at a food truck. The floor had puddles of piss. The seat was covered in piss. Damn sure wasn't sitting on it. I had to hold my butt cheeks in midair while I pooped.
Nasty work

I ordered DoorDash yesterday and accidentally left a tip :smh: didn’t realize until it was to late smh

“accidentally left a tip” :lol: :lol: don’t feel bad about helping gig workers get a little extra scratch for our convenience. i am a frugal penny pincher but im alright with the 15-20% tip for service workers (although i don’t eat out that often)

that said, a few years back i took the family out to buca di beppo. we ended up ordering way too much food —at least three or four of the entrees we ordered weren’t even touched. to top it off, because our party was ~12 ppl deep, the gratuity was automatically included. our waitress didn’t even bother to come by and refill drinks or offer complimentary bread once. they slapped in a $90 tip in for paltry service. normally wouldn’t have said anything but idk, this was pretty unacceptable. spoke with the manager and explained the lack of service. she wiped off the tip. i felt lowkey guilty but idk, i also felt justified.

is it out of line for a waiter/waitress to suggest to a party when they’ve ordered too much food or what might be an appropriate amount?

I’ve had auto gratuity taken away before too.

You still gotta do your job, don’t just bring our food and disappear because you know it’s auto gratuity.

You gotta be really 🗑️ for me to not tip a server.

About to sign up for these dating apps and set my preference as guys to finesse free dinner from dudes.

Back
Top Bottom