Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

i have dodger/laker cups i keep at home and use on a regular, mainly for my nephews

only bring out the glass cups when my mom comes over

using souvenir cups is understandable. i still use mine from games i went to 5-6 years ago.

I thought i was being frugal by cleaning and using glass pasta jars as cups, but re-using Yoplait and Chobani cups daily? :rofl: might as well repurpose gogurt sleeves as condoms.

The event was probably for some 3rd graders too, and our guy Mr Dink Mr Dink was in the joint like...

billy_madison.jpg

Bought some items at CVS at the pharmacy register. Register gives me a $10 off reward and $5.00 off $30 coupon. As I walk towards the front of the store I end up going to the front register and asking for a refund. Then end up paying for everything with my coupons I ended up saving $15 total. It was a hassle for the cashiers but I had time to kill on my day off 🫠

Went to the zoo and saw a sign that there was an event taking place there for some company. I walked in and told that I was there for the event and they just let me right in. Free admission. :pimp:
I feel like these company private events would be so easy to finesse your way in by just saying you work for said company and the door person watching entrance likely doesn't get paid enough to care who you are. Then lots of companies have offices in several states and/or globally so they probably don't have a guest list.

Wait this was his "favorite" massage parlor and this never happened prior??
Bro just didn't like her. Maybe she was too rough. Maybe she was too sarcastic to him or something, charged too much, something. He played the card he knew he could play at any time if he doesn't like someone or something there. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom