Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

It’s a sign of the times, you aren’t gonna starve if it comes down to it you’re gonna take it.

Your average security is just someone trying to get by, I doubt most are willing to get their jaw rocked for 16 an hour. They just pay them to be a presence.

I don’t feel any type of way about stealing. Look at dollar general. They steal from the poorest people. If you wanna steal go run in there first.

The shoplifting issue these days definitely makes me think that a lot of society really relies on people willfully cooperating with rules. I keep hearing and seeing instances of people just walking out of stores with carts and no repercussions, except for maybe those stories about Target loss prevention going for a shoplifter’s neck after they steal enough to build a case for arrest.
Shoplifting is becoming more and more prevalent because of the state of the economy. People are HURTING in these streets and I’m talking people that are working full time jobs and STILL are STRUGGLING to make ends meet. At this point, most people don’t give a rat’s keister and are willing to risk jail time or bodily harm to eat. Life is getting tougher and tougher for a lot of people.

Dominos National promo for emergency pizza: I did a carry out deal for a large 2 topping for 8$, and that gave me the free emergency pizza within the next 2 months of claiming. Pretty much 2 pizzas for 8$ with taxes and everything included

I remember when he first got drafted and I guess made his first trip into the equipment room and they told him he could take whatever and he got a trash bag and was taking all the bottled waters out the fridge and I think filled another up with socks.

I’d be the same way. Keeping my jersey every game too, gonna ebY the **** out of them when i retire. Wash, label, then store. Hell you might even get more for them unwashed

I know one of us here is Greg.. you’re playing 4D chess 🫡

IMG_0474.jpeg

More places need the X button for no tip. Really dislike the iPad screen where you have to hit "Other" and leave it at 0 tip. Never noticed if there was a negative option though.

It is possible, it would have to have been an error or oversight in the coding of the person who set up the POS, and would likely be noticed and fixed as soon as they noticed. It's an operator in the coding like greater than 0, greater than or equal to zero, any number.

I know one of us here is Greg.. you’re playing 4D chess 🫡

IMG_0474.jpeg
There used to be this guy who found a loophole in our system at work. There was an option for extra, extra extra, and xxtra. He’d order a burger with xxtra no fries and it would take a few bucks off his order
He did it for a while too until someone fixed it :lol:

Went to this bar with some friends that had a bunch of mini golf courses inside. When you get to the last hole, the ball falls into a pit which would effectively end the game. When we got there, we have one of the guys catch the balls before they fell in, so we went another round without paying for it.
My mom taught us that trick when we were in junior high! 🤣 didn’t even play the last whole just moved to the very next course

Back
Top Bottom