Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

went to costco last week with mom dukes and copped mad food... we wrapped the prepared food and fruits with the orange color bags...as we walked out and they checked the receipt the lady had the nerve to say thats a waste of plastic bags

I had plans for Valentine’s Day and realized I was out of cologne. I didn’t feel like buying another bottle so I went to the mall on the way home from work. I went to the fragrance section of Nordstrom, sprayed some of the display cologne on myself, walked right out.

Kind of similar to that......sometimes when i get a lift in at wal mart ill have this high from working out.

So ill go to the lotion section and squeeze a bit out of an expensive one , then walk to the family restroom and do the deed.

Walk out feelin great.

I had plans for Valentine’s Day and realized I was out of cologne. I didn’t feel like buying another bottle so I went to the mall on the way home from work. I went to the fragrance section of Nordstrom, sprayed some of the display cologne on myself, walked right out.
You also could’ve just asked for a sample. Take some to go for next time.

Kind of similar to that......sometimes when i get a lift in at wal mart ill have this high from working out.

So ill go to the lotion section and squeeze a bit out of an expensive one , then walk to the family restroom and do the deed.

Walk out feelin great.
1708123040479.jpeg

Just recently flew Southwest. I upgraded my wife’s ticket to early boarding and had her save us exit row seats. Got 2 upgraded seats for the price of 1.
With how many people that are allowed to pre-board on Southwest, I’m surprised she was able to even find an exit row seat.

Deodorant should be enough.

Shoulda bought it at costco.
You would have gotten a full refund returning it.

I know, it’s so old I didn’t have a Costco membership back then. Thing moved from the trap house, to a condo with my wife to a house we own now. :lol:

Gonna see how long until it really dies for good.

It’s a sign of the times, you aren’t gonna starve if it comes down to it you’re gonna take it.

Your average security is just someone trying to get by, I doubt most are willing to get their jaw rocked for 16 an hour. They just pay them to be a presence.

I don’t feel any type of way about stealing. Look at dollar general. They steal from the poorest people. If you wanna steal go run in there first.

Where DO you draw the line when it comes to feeling a certain type of way about stealing?

Yeah I mean personally I don’t care, if anyone else does I understand.

Greedflation is theft

Taking subsidies and paying little to no tax while your employees are on govt assistance is theft that we pay for

CEO making 5000x the workers is wage theft

That’s how I look at it at least. They created this need to steal and black market for stolen stuff by their own actions.

My first job was bestbuy. I never really stole anything but some Dr Pepper and food but damn my co workers were going in.

A couple of them left in cuffs one day because they were changing the price on stuff to a dollar and selling it to their friends. You gotta be next level stupid to think that’s gonna fly.

Def got fired from there for not selling product replacement plans though. I told them it’s predatory and I don’t get commission so why would I? They hated that answer. 😡

Speaking of cheap again. My next job was crate and barrel. That **** was dope. I was 16 working with a bunch of middle age house wife’s and gay dudes who thought it was the coolest thing ever I worked there. :lol: they were super nice to me and I got so much free stuff. Anything with a ding or knick they gave away. My moms house looked like a scratch and dent showroom.

Back
Top Bottom