Cheapest place to buy a nice full size bed right this moment?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Help me out NT.

My room is too small to fit a queen.
smh.gif

Keep in mind I'm trying to buy something of decent quality for relatively cheap .. only looking to spend a one to three hundred.

Thanks.

Or.. you can rent one of these

new_tm.jpg

Drive up to one of these

Mansion%20eclectic.jpg

dont forget your

ski-mask.jpg

and you are good to go..

I would highly NOT recommend an Ikea mattress. If you're really desperate, they're good for the price, but they're not goodoverall for a reasonably-long amount of time. I got mine about nine months ago and it's already having a hammock-like effect and killing my back.

$300 is on the low end of what you should be spending if you want any kind of quality at all. just google or yellow page search for local mattress stores, theyare hurting bad and might let some good ones go for cheap.

if you have a macys furniture outlet nearby check them out. I've seen many sterns and foster, simmons, hotel, etc with pillowtops around $300-500(fullsize). For those that are located in the bay area the outlet is in fremont.

Try doing a google search of your city followed by the words mattress outlet. Mattress outlets usually have great deals on mattresses that have been sent backby retailers, usually because it somehow got dirty during transportation and couldn't be sold for retail.

Back
Top Bottom