cheapest things uve seen others do

Man not to blast Indians but from my experience they really are frugal, not sayin its bad or anything. My Indian homeboy never pays full price for anything and he always picks up heat for the craziest prices. Dude got DS 01 Royal 1s for 100 dollars man
mean.gif

My friend used to work the drive thru window at Burger King. He'd give the customer their change, but drop it on their hand so it would likely fall on the ground (while not seeming obvious). He said 9 times out of 10 the customer would not get out of the car to get their change. He would then walk outside from time to time to retrieve it for his "tips." :lol:
Hahahah I swore this happened to me. If that was what dude was tryna do, he was hella obvious. Missed my hand by a country mile. My cheapass opened the door and picked up the 70 something cents (minus the pennies of course).

Man not to blast Indians but from my experience they really are frugal, not sayin its bad or anything. My Indian homeboy never pays full price for anything and he always picks up heat for the craziest prices. Dude got DS 01 Royal 1s for 100 dollars man
mean.gif

I'm with him. I hate paying retail for stuff.

I know a guy that took his girl's car for the day and went to every junkyard in the city to steal wheels/tires off cars. He didn't feel like buying used, $25 tires for his whip. 
laugh.gif

From my experience I've noticed that the ones who make the most money are the cheapest. My cousin never orders food when we go out to eat. He eats off of everyone's plate and doesn't think he shouldn't order his own plate because the girls never finish their food anyway.Mind you he never offers to pay either. smh cheap ***!

This also falls under the grossest thing I've seen someone do. In junior high, went to the movies with a large group of friends. One of the girls digs a large popcorn box out of the trashcan and gets a free refill at the concession stand.
I'm not proud of this, but we used to do the same thing with large popcorns and large sodas. On top of that we snuck into the movies. Man looking back I.probably owe the theater I used to go to almost $500 :x

Those middle school days :smh:

Last edited:
I hate when people never drive to the club but always want to ride.....No valet and tryna get in free too of the drivers paying.
:smh:

I hate when people never drive to the club but always want to ride.....No valet and tryna get in free too of the drivers paying.
mean.gif
I never wanna drive cuz Im tryna to drink...... but I always get the parking.

Sucky part is tryina go to Hollywood and they tryina charge $20 for dark *** lot 
sick.gif

So we have a Gym here at work, and inside the gym there is another room with glass walls all around and wood floor.

They hold exercise classes in this room that you normally have to pay for.

Well this dude that works here in the building decided he is not going to pay for the class and instead follow the instructors workout plan from the outside
mean.gif

He literally shows up to every class and does his workout from the outside .
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
.......Son

So we have a Gym here at work, and inside the gym there is another room with glass walls all around and wood floor.

They hold exercise classes in this room that you normally have to pay for.

Well this dude that works here in the building decided he is not going to pay for the class and instead follow the instructors workout plan from the outside :smh:

He literally shows up to every class and does his workout from the outside .
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .......Son

Smart man. If you can take pics or video next time. :lol:

This isn't the family I was talking about. But was still a pretty good episode about a lady in NYC, she feeds her friends food from the dumpster.

i'm sorry but there is a difference between being frugal and being disgusting. The things she does are extreme {pun intended}. The fact that she would subject her "friend" to her lifestyle is beyond me. But hey, she prolly chillin, sitting on about 1/2 a million.

Last edited:
This isn't the family I was talking about. But was still a pretty good episode about a lady in NYC, she feeds her friends food from the dumpster.
i'm sorry but there is a difference between being frugal and being disgusting. The things she does are extreme {pun intended}. The fact that she would subject her "friend" to her lifestyle is beyond me. But hey, she prolly chillin, sitting on about 1/2 a million.
But what's the point of having that half a million if she's just going to die with it?

And I'm assuming she has no kids to inherit it, because no man would invade the yambs of a biddie who doesn't even wipe her ***, let alone go raw in a broad that willingly eats food from the dumpster.

She's disgusting. My skin crawled from even watching that. I was hoping the girl was going to fight her. Yes I'm mad. How dare you feed people garbage food without them knowing, especially from the garbage of a disgusting, large city like New York. You don't know what's in the garbage, used condoms, diapers, etc. . . . even if she only went through the garbage of high end food places, still . . . rats and roaches that carry germs

I don't even wanna eat right now bruh

My mom takes bundles of napkins from and fast foods.
We have McDonald's, Carl's jr, Taco Bell... Napkins haha

My mom takes bundles of napkins from and fast foods.
We have McDonald's, Carl's jr, Taco Bell... Napkins haha
Also I used to work at Costco doing the food samples and you would be surprised how many grown folks come to literally have dinner here. And this is weekly. Talking about "hey man how you doing" trying to get me to give them more of a sample

I'm not gonna tell someone how to live their life, but when your lifestyle harms others you should seriously stop. This lady was feeding people garbage |I

Not a super cheap story but it was a defining moment of a friendship when this happened.

4 of us went for a light lunch after golf during our college days, we ordered the exact same stuff and two of us decided to order an appetitiser to share in which I thought we all ate. The bill comes and naturally we'll naturally divide it by 4. One friend of ours, whom we already know is cheap, decides to put his share right away on the pile.

"Guys, I only ate my lunch, I didn't touch the appetitiser, here's 5 bucks"

So instead of everyone literally paying $5.25, the three of us had to scramble for more money and end up with a whole bunch of change in our pockets afterwards. It really isn't a huge deal, but it was just one of those moments. And we already picked a cheap place to eat with this guy in mind already.

Whenever I have chipotle to go i throw a bottle of tabasco in the bag and dip.

The dude exercising outside is OD lmao.

cheapest and most sly thing i've ever witness was when the bill came, my boy would say like...."oh i'm gonna pay by credit card so everyone just pay me"

- bill is like $125 total

- usually everyone pays for their meal with cash, and add a tip.....(most all the time u pay a lil over right)

- well, when he rounds out the cash...since no one really carries exact change....he'll have like $140 in his hand, so basically he eats for free and tip is already covered. 

SMH
He's smart

Knew someone who would sneak a 40 into drinking establishments, ask for a pint glass from the bar and then fill it up under the table. I respected it.

I'll "sneak" miniature liquor bottles into the airport and on the plane and make my own drinks.

Knew someone who would sneak a 40 into drinking establishments, ask for a pint glass from the bar and then fill it up under the table. I respected it.

I'll "sneak" miniature liquor bottles into the airport and on the plane and make my own drinks.
how the f do u sneak a 40 into a bar?!

Back
Top Bottom