Cheating Question Help!! Needed ASAP PLZ!

My sister attends CAL and has never cheated in her life. Perfect student, studies her %%% off...Anyways she had a quiz in her bio class that was short answer formed. All the seats were taken so she had to sit in the back. Today she gets the quiz back and is asked to stay after class. The student teacher assistant had her and another girl stay after and showed that their answers were word for word...The girl next to her (who my sister said was sleeping in lecture) cheated off her...My sister went off and said she would never do such a thing etc and the other girl didnt really say anything...

The teacher gave them both the tests back...

My sister is writing the teacher an email now, but what else can she do to prove it wasnt her??

I said prove she doesnt know the girl in any way, and prove that she knows the answers, but thats hard now that the teacher didnt keep the tests...

Thanks a lot NT

Pics of your sister
nerd.gif

Have them try to re-write what they wrote on their test...
nerd.gif
If it's their words, they should remember it...Right?

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Have them try to re-write what they wrote on their test...
nerd.gif
If it's their words, they should remember it...Right?

Thats what I thought, but the girl also has her quiz back so she could be memorizing the answers right now...

Baltimore !%*+ here.

Hell is ur deal man, sister could get kicked outta a school we pay close to 30 g a year and u put that

Go get an education

if the other girl had to resort to cheating.. im assuming her grades prior to the quiz are bad. if your sister is as smart as you say she is.. then she should be getting good grades in the class. doesnt prove anything, but should cast some doubt on the other girl..

make em retake the test again. SMH at the other girl. You'd think if she made to college she'd know better than to copy word for word.

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Baltimore !%*+ here.

Hell is ur deal man, sister could get kicked outta a school we pay close to 30 g a year and u put that

Go get an education
It was a joke slow down speed racer. It will get solved, the professor should be able to solve this issue. And i have a college education so I'll check that off.
GIFSoup

Originally Posted by jeyel

if the other girl had to resort to cheating.. im assuming her grades prior to the quiz are bad. if your sister is as smart as you say she is.. then she should be getting good grades in the class. doesnt prove anything, but should cast some doubt on the other girl..

Said this to my sister, who has received all a's or b's, but the other girl could have cheated off smart people and done decent the whole time??

Chances of that are slim, but I hope so...

Originally Posted by Baltimore

Baltimore !%*+ here.

Go get an education
It was a joke slow down speed racer. It will get solved, the professor should be able to solve this issue. And i have a college education so I'll check that off.
GIFSoup

Why you joke in every thread Ive ever seen you in??

This is a serious thread, thx tho.

Originally Posted by Baltimore

Baltimore !%*+ here.

Go get an education
GIFSoup

Why you joke in every thread Ive ever seen you in??

This is a serious thread, thx tho.
I was trying to relieve tension but that wasnt the way so my b
embarassed.gif
. But on the real it will be fixed. Dont worry about it. Tell your sis to keep studying and forget about it for now. 

i don't see how any of these ideas ppl have mentioned would work to be honest...

check the grades...that doesn't tell you anything...that doesn't tell the prof that your sis didn't let the girl cheat off of her.

retake the test...what does that have anything to do with letting a girl cheat off of you?

the problem here is that someone cheated off your sis without her knowing...and she needs to prove that she didn't know! it has noting to do with knowing the material or not.

i'm sure the procedures are similar amongst universities, so she'll have to go in front of some committee and let them hear her case.

Back
Top Bottom