(Check ALL pages; update on pg.5!) AIR MAX '95 fans: Some serious HEAT from '97-'00 (OG's & CO.JPs)

***SCROLL DOWN FURTHER ON PAGE 2 TO SEE MORE PICS***

Hey everyone,

Here's some of my favorites from my Air Max '95 collection. I've got WAAAYYY more pairs, but...these are a few of the "not seen often"pairs. Some are hard to get...some you may never see again. They all range from 1997-1999, but two pair (the Signals & Polars) are the only from 2000. Thisis when paint wasn't thin and air bubbles were regular size.

Enjoy:

Air Max '95 Leather: White/Pear/Dark Forest (Euro pair from 1998; this pair obtained from JP )
8bzes88.jpg

8fwuxi0.jpg

Air Max '95 3M: Metallic Silver/Black (DS pair from '99---FL exclusive)
80m8cy9.jpg

6wo0306.jpg

Air Max '95: White/Signal Blue/Neut.Grey (Champs exclusive from Feb.2000)
73liwrn.jpg

6xt6o8z.jpg

Air Max '95 Leather J SC: White/Polar/Midnight Navy (Euro pair from '00 with jeweled swoosh; has tumbled leather)
6ld33mt.jpg

6k7np7a.jpg

Air Max '95: Pearl Grey/Inferno Red (FL exclusive color in May '99)
6ywnhxe.jpg

7wizddt.jpg

Air Max SC: White/New Green/Blue Slate (leather pair from '97--notice the "95" removed from the lid)
8dzlifc.jpg

89qu1du.jpg

Air Max '95: Medium Denim/Met.Silver/White ("Cowboys" colorway--FL exclusive in Sept.'99)
8694zyd.jpg

6s72ddj.jpg

Air Max '95: Black/Met.Silver/Hyper Blue ('99 FootAction exclusive)
72zqdub.jpg

6y3yhdz.jpg

Air Max '95 Leather: White/Salsa Red/Red Earth (Euro exclusive from 1999...thanks Collie!)
80ody7t.jpg

7wj4hw2.jpg

Air Max SC: White/Silver/Pine/Neut.Grey (not sure if they're a Euro color or NT-only color...from '98)
80pfypd.jpg

7xe73w8.jpg

Air Max '95 XL: Neut.Grey/Antartica/Storm Grey (Euro NIKETOWN color sold in Feb./March '99)
7wrjzo8.jpg

7yp7n0k.jpg

Air Max '95: Black/Canyon Gold/White (can't remember where it was sold; released in 1998)
8bzru49.jpg

8an5e05.jpg

amazing stuff there Cam. i love those salsa reds, inferno reds, and signal blues...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Those pics just made my day

first of all, praise the lord you got a new camera. secondly, thanks for the pics! these older women's 95's are so damn dope and there are 2 pairs inthere that i don't remember seeing before. this one is straight fire:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

first of all, praise the lord you got a new camera. secondly, thanks for the pics! these older women's 95's are so damn dope and there are 2 pairs in there that i don't remember seeing before. this one is straight fire:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
LOL...you aint lyin! It makes a world of difference! You right about the wmns. '95's...the colorways back in the day were SOserious...there's a few from the late '90's I'd pay a pretty penny for if I ever got 'em.

Thanks for the comments everyone...it's greatly appreciated....

eek.gif
at the fact Cam got a camera now

and another
eek.gif
at all those
pimp.gif
Am95s. I've never seen many of these before but all of them made me go
eek.gif
at how hot they all are

major major heat, Cameron! props man. one of the biggest 95 heads around.

these are too serious! loved em ever since. (my size
devil.gif
)
6xt6o8z.jpg

Originally Posted by 7hillz

eek.gif
Absolutely amazing, thanks for the pics!
Thanks! You're more than welcome!

damn Cam...didnt know you was holding heat like that...nice collection bro

'Preciate it, bro...I've got some other stuff from the "glory days" I might throw up as well...

Thanks everyone...I really appreciate all the comments

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

I've got some other stuff from the "glory days" I might throw up as well...
Lol...aight! I'll set it up tomorrow; gotta figure out which ones I wanna pull out; I'll leave the names as a "surprise"
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom