(Check ALL pages; update on pg.5!) AIR MAX '95 fans: Some serious HEAT from '97-'00 (OG's & CO.JPs)

Wow!
eek.gif

I'm more impressed with an AM95 collection than a Jordan collection because its the same old %$!*...I haven't seen many of these colorways and some Ihaven't seen in years...the AM95 is just that kick...once again NICE! And I can't wait to see 95collector's collection w/ better pics...peace

to me people who collect 95's (especially people who started back in 95!!) are crazier than jordan heads....i remember buying my first pair and they were$160 something with tax and i almost craped my pants.....so expensive but so nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! great pics and if any of you wear a 12 holler at me when youwant to dump them.....

now i will continue to drool......................

damn crazy.

solid colored loops make 95s so much doper.

thanks for sharing.

---

btw-someone sell me 3ms in a size 9.

No, I just collected 95s, for person that asked.

I'll be selling most of my remaining 95s soon. All in size 11.5 or 12 US. The style and colors of the shoes were great, but I just ran out of cupboardspace and was collecting too much. 95s are not cheap!

Originally Posted by 95collector

nice to see all the air max 95 love up in here, i took some quick shots but i will get some more detailed pics up here when i have some time, sorry if they are hard to see but i had to use my camera phone

mad.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Antcyalater

I'm more impressed with an AM95 collection than a Jordan collection because its the same old %$!*...I haven't seen many of these colorways and some I haven't seen in years...the AM95 is just that kick...once again NICE! And I can't wait to see 95collector's collection w/ better pics...peace
to me people who collect 95's (especially people who started back in 95!!) are crazier than jordan heads....i remember buying my first pair and they were $160 something with tax and i almost craped my pants.....so expensive but so nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! great pics and if any of you wear a 12 holler at me when you want to dump them.....

I feel the same way about both of those comments...

No offense to any Jordan collectors, but...with the right amount of money, almost any Jordan is obtainable (excluding PE's).

For AM95's, once they're gone...they're gone. Most of the late 90's/early '00 colorways are literally extinct....truly a "hit ormiss" finding them in your size, if any at all.

All of the '95's shown, I paid retail ($140) up to $400....1/2 of them were $200-$300 each
Thanks for all the props everybody...it's greatly appreciated.

Damn, how many re-issues of the neon 95's has there been? I counted at least 4

There's 7 of them...

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

I'm more impressed with an AM95 collection than a Jordan collection because its the same old %$!*...I haven't seen many of these colorways and some I haven't seen in years...the AM95 is just that kick...once again NICE! And I can't wait to see 95collector's collection w/ better pics...peace
to me people who collect 95's (especially people who started back in 95!!) are crazier than jordan heads....i remember buying my first pair and they were $160 something with tax and i almost craped my pants.....so expensive but so nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! great pics and if any of you wear a 12 holler at me when you want to dump them.....

I feel the same way about both of those comments...

No offense to any Jordan collectors, but...with the right amount of money, almost any Jordan is obtainable (excluding PE's).

For AM95's, once they're gone...they're gone. Most of the late 90's/early '00 colorways are literally extinct....truly a "hit or miss" finding them in your size, if any at all.

All of the '95's shown, I paid retail ($140) up to $400....1/2 of them were $200-$300 each
Thanks for all the props everybody...it's greatly appreciated.

dont worrie yo da man

Believe it or not, I feel the same way. Jordans are very common and pretty easy to collect...Simply because they are more Jordan Heads around as well asmore shoes....People don't usually collect just one numbered Jordan. They usually collect to have a complete set.

I enjoy seeing different type collections out there. AM95 collections are usually fun to look at because theres always a wide variety of colors.

thanks every1 for the positive comments, Cameron Nelson posted alot of great ones from the air max 95 GOLDEN YEARS, and Dr.95max you have some colors in thereI am still hunting for!! when i get my new camera I will take some pics of my favorites from before 2000 and some rare euro and co.jps i have...

lmao, this is one of the best if not the best thread ever.
half of those 95s i havent seen but no one but me seems to have these....
l_5d335355f4d96e2ac4431d82bcd14157.jpg

l_82768add83c95cf0fb302da2cf48f2da.jpg

95.co.uk chambray

Really, REALLY nice collection Cam.. we've had some AM95 discussions before, so you know I'm a big fan as well..
When the first pair of 95's dropped, I was there waiting for FootLocker to pull up the gate and get 'em.. and I still have that 1st pair that I bought.
Since then, I've been on a mission as well to really find EVERY pair I can in my size.. obviously, to my dismay, some of my favorite pairs/colorways arewomen's (I've only been able to find 2 pairs in a women's size 14), and the co.jp's (most of them only have been made up a size 11, which doesme no good). Even taking out the insole, stretching, perfoming some ancient oriental foot binding methods, I couldn't wear an 11 for more than half an hourwithout serious pain. I'm probably up around 70-75 pairs now, but there's soooo many more out there.
Now, that 95collector pic is really something..
B

Originally Posted by NYCZ ILLEST

I just had to say this:

BEST THREAD EVER!

Thank you sir! I appreciate it!
Really, REALLY nice collection Cam.. we've had some AM95 discussions before, so you know I'm a big fan as well..
When the first pair of 95's dropped, I was there waiting for FootLocker to pull up the gate and get 'em.. and I still have that 1st pair that I bought.
Since then, I've been on a mission as well to really find EVERY pair I can in my size.. obviously, to my dismay, some of my favorite pairs/colorways are women's (I've only been able to find 2 pairs in a women's size 14), and the co.jp's (most of them only have been made up a size 11, which does me no good). Even taking out the insole, stretching, perfoming some ancient oriental foot binding methods, I couldn't wear an 11 for more than half an hour without serious pain. I'm probably up around 70-75 pairs now, but there's soooo many more out there.
Now, that 95collector pic is really something..
B

Cubanbeee! What's goin on man! Thanks for the props! Lol @ the "ancient oriental foot binding"...I feel you, though...some I wear, some Idon't, but trust...when I do, it's not for long! I'm gonna step it up this year...found a ton of rare ones; now, I just gotta pay for 'em!
Thanks for all the comments everyone..it's greatly appreciated

Back
Top Bottom