(Check ALL pages; update on pg.5!) AIR MAX '95 fans: Some serious HEAT from '97-'00 (OG's & CO.JPs)

Originally Posted by PhORakaGeKOh

damn this is one of the best if not the best 95 collection ive seen. anymore???
Thank You! Yeah, I've got more pairs to put up...ill try and get up tomorrow, if im still sober! (new years eve)

this is what im talking about ! Admins/Mods posting their collections ... great stuff Cam Nelson
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

kincrux you're next
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Amazing stuff, Cameron! Keep 'em coming, haha. Anyway, I shot you an email. How have you been?

Good stuff....95s are probably the best sneaker design ever, in my opinion.

Nice to see someone else also likes the womens colorways....some of the better colors for '95s were womens releases, especially in the 90s. If only findingthem in size 11+ was easier...

By 2005 I had quite a collection. But since then, I have sold most of the shoes. I still have about 10 pairs though. I use SHOX for workouts now. But here aresome pics of what I had at the maximum... Cam has a great collection. A lot of mine were not DS.

First off, I'd like to say thanks to everyone for the props and all the kind remarks...it's greatly appreciated.

Just so it's known, ALL of the shoes (with the exception of the Pears, Emeralds, Monsters, 3Ms, Silver/Pine and White/Navy euros), they've all beenworn...just not abused. Only worn on sunny days, and cleaned immediately after and stored back in the box.

Here's a few more pics....

Air Max '95--ORIGINAL EMERALDS---DS sz.10.5 (not bad for 12 years old)

6ta8tfs.jpg

82ny74o.jpg

Air Max '95--White/Met.Gold/Chile Red/Photo Blue---'04 Olympics
89i3xjs.jpg

82xavk1.jpg

Air Max '95--Soft Grey/Ceramic/Med.Demin--2004 Japan Exclusive
6u9tm2w.jpg

850xjis.jpg

Air Max '95--Medium Grey/White--'99 FootAction exclusive
6oeqk3p.jpg

6pziex2.jpg

Air Max '95--Neutral Grey/Citrus--2004 Niketown exclusive
8fn5fma.jpg

71bxqgw.jpg

Remarkable! Fantastic! Amazing!...

What other words can I use to describe that??

I'd love to have an AM95 collection that deep, but friggin Jordans got my pockets.

Did you get a group shot done?

eek.gif
That is absolutely amazing! Sooooo much heat.
pimp.gif

Thanks for sharing, I've never even heard of a handfull of those.

damn man, those 99 grey fa's are so nice. i hope to own those one day
devil.gif

thanks for posting up your pics cam. air max 95's are def one of my fave shoes. great post.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

damn man, those 99 grey fa's are so nice. i hope to own those one day
devil.gif

I second that. Those are some of the sickest grey joints I've ever seen.

nice to see all the air max 95 love up in here, i took some quick shots but i will get some more detailed pics up here when i have some time, sorry if they arehard to see but i had to use my camera phone

Back
Top Bottom