Check out my band's First Music Video!!

I posted this in general right before the thread was locked.

Nice song, the chorus melody has good movement. I like the call and response in the chorus aswell. Video was cleverly simple.

The vocal presence during the rap verses is a lil off, imo. Dunno if its these tinny laptop speakers, or the actual vocal filter on the verses. I like vocals on rap verses to be pretty flat.

But by no means does it ruin it for me, I like the song, job well done.

Originally Posted by Sighfur

I posted this in general right before the thread was locked.

Nice song, the chorus melody has good movement. I like the call and response in the chorus aswell. Video was cleverly simple.

The vocal presence during the rap verses is a lil off, imo. Dunno if its these tinny laptop speakers, or the actual vocal filter on the verses. I like vocals on rap verses to be pretty flat.

But by no means does it ruin it for me, I like the song, job well done.
Thank you brother!  I'll be sure to relay your message to the rest of the guys!

pretty dope... smooth track and i liked the hook a lot... video is ill... wasnt expecting rappers when u said it was a band but it works
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

pretty dope... smooth track and i liked the hook a lot... video is ill... wasnt expecting rappers when u said it was a band but it works
laugh.gif
I mean most of our music is live instrumentation...but we had to release the produced track for our first single since it was so smooth
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom