Check out this new clothing line and tell me wut u think please. (Street wear)

Why don't you have any original designs?  All you have is basic "slap the brand name on a tee" designs.  Only established brands can do that. People will rock a basic shirt with "polo" on the front, but they won't do that for Lion and Tiger homie.

Why don't you have any original designs?  All you have is basic "slap the brand name on a tee" designs.  Only established brands can do that. People will rock a basic shirt with "polo" on the front, but they won't do that for Lion and Tiger homie.

honestly? nothing special...but I support anybody tryna do it...but the tees are steep to look just like Old Navy $4 joints

honestly? nothing special...but I support anybody tryna do it...but the tees are steep to look just like Old Navy $4 joints

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

honestly? nothing special...
... would not cop for those prices. That's $7-$10 attire.

Some free ideas, make more use of the lion and tiger aspect, get a better logo, really be about your philosophy and show it in the clothing, ditch throwing the city your from on every piece of clothing, ditch the indigenous male from the northern Americas.

Some free ideas, make more use of the lion and tiger aspect, get a better logo, really be about your philosophy and show it in the clothing, ditch throwing the city your from on every piece of clothing, ditch the indigenous male from the northern Americas.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

word, them Target novelty tees for $5 got flyer designs to be honest
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Much props to you for starting your own line. However, the designs remind me too much of Abercrombie & Fitch.

Just another printed tee/sweater/hoody line.
And to be honest, I saw nothing that was even slightly interesting.

Just another printed tee/sweater/hoody line.
And to be honest, I saw nothing that was even slightly interesting.

Much props to you for starting your own line. However, the designs remind me too much of Abercrombie & Fitch.

Back
Top Bottom