Check your spots, Neon 95s are in!!!

150 shipped is good for these right? Thats close to retail and there not available anymore. Is that it for them until they rerelease them in two years?

went to my local mall over the weekend, saw the neon 95's on display, but it was a 10.5, called my homie about them and put them on hold till he got there,i guess you can say i'm a good friend
laugh.gif
wink.gif

i'll get these 95's the next time around..*sigh*

Originally Posted by BlackMamba08

I think all the DTLRs in Atlanta got them, probably done sold out by now though.

frown.gif
Dont say that........I was planning on getting my pair tomorrowfrom the DTLR in Stonecrest!

NYC peeps (and anyyone that knows a good website)...does anyone know where I can pick a pair up in any of the 5 boroughs for anything not rediculously priced?PM me!

Originally Posted by FlightClub23

Originally Posted by BlackMamba08

I think all the DTLRs in Atlanta got them, probably done sold out by now though.

frown.gif
Dont say that........I was planning on getting my pair tomorrow from the DTLR in Stonecrest!

I'm just pissed because I was in Atlanta on Tuesday and they didnt have any
mad.gif
. I don't think I'm going to find a size 13 reasonably priced now.

^ i don't have the sku on hand but it doesn't work I just tried it at FA on saturday. well they came up in the system but none were available.

Thank you, NT! I never would've known these dropped if it wasn't for you all. Scooped them up for $148 at DTLR at St. Charles in Waldorf. I'm sohappy to be able to replace my pair from 2003 that I traded for black/red XI's.
happy.gif

33e0uvl.jpg

Sneakerhead still has sizes available. I just ordered a pair earlier today. Costed me a few extra dollars, I think it was well worth it.

Im gettin more eager to get these. I've been passing on these for almost 2 months now. I hope local spots here in Toronto still have em.

Originally Posted by b rock n sole

copped my pair today at southland in hayward...wooot! and to think i almost bought these on sneakerhead for 179

where did you cop at?? i was at southland mall 2.5 hours ago for radioshack vendor faire. didnt have time to shop around.

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Originally Posted by MoneyStackz

Where in NYC are these still at? Please PM me with a spot!

All stores on fulton want $200 and better. worst case they wanted $250
Word bklyn style, had me mad tight man because I know this same exact crap is going to happen with the Infrared 90's.

A lot of these neon 95's were bought up by reseller's in NYC.

My boy's friend bought up most of the 10-13 for retail that had them and went straight to flight club with them. Dude was just going to mad spots andcharging up his credit cards and crap and taking the inventories of the popular sizes.

He's young so he has no job and could afford to do that crap...I can't hate on the little homie though he's just doing him, and I don't knowhim like that to give me a discount and my boy doesn't want to ask him for me because he's one of those sneakerheads that doesn't like whenother's has what he has.

I really wanted these, but you know what I was never on them like I would over pay just to have them so it's whatever. If I find a pair at a reasonableprice then I'd be happy, but if I don't then I don't.

The Infrared 90's though I'm straight beasting on those, and will go make sure I get them.

I'm the most dissapointed in myself for missing out on shoetrends though...twice at that too.

Man I hope these pop up at Footlockers or another chain store because I hate when they do this BS and resellers rejoice and other's who really wanted theshoe get F'd.

I don't know we'll see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom