Check your spots, Neon 95s are in!!!

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Can someone pm me the eastbay vault code. I'm still waiting for mine since last night.
THANKS in advance1

I think it is e-mail specific so you may just have to wait until you get it.

I called eastbay and ordered mine over the phone. Came out to 128 shipped. Thank you to whoever gave the tip. Made my day better.

Still have 1 size 10.5 wanting to trade for a 10 if anyone is interested. Props to SuperBowlHomeboy for helping me out already.

Any1 sitting on a 7 or 7.5 mens? PLEASE help this FEMALE AM head out. Will deff return the favor however possible.

^^^ Me too i need em on swoosh...
pimp.gif
that will make my day!!

Got my e-mail confirmation from BeastBay!

Bout time they came through.

Hope they get the Infrared 90's too.

I used the 20% off coupon. Guy was all about it too. The first was no good so I said I have another and he put that in and bingo. Maybe I got a good guy. Gonnacheck for my confirmation now.

just called and theyre all sold out...damn i was hoping for a second pair...lol...oh well...would have been nice to get my employee discount on these

Damn, resellers must have gotten the news and bought up all the stock. I saw an FSR earlier today. I thought about pulling the trigger and buying another pair,I think I'm good for now though. Now let's hope the AM 90s infrared come out.

Back
Top Bottom