Checking if these gamma 11s are legit

IDK man..get a clear straight shot of the 23, an a shot of the collars, I'm kinda lean in GM here myself..

The box doesn't seem to be embossed as it should be..could just be the pix though.
An the 23 does look a tad off but this also could be the pic..

IDK man..get a clear straight shot of the 23, an a shot of the collars, I'm kinda lean in GM here myself..

The box doesn't seem to be embossed as it should be..could just be the pix though.
An the 23 does look a tad off but this also could be the pic..
I'm gonna get close ups of the 23 now.

The shoe box? It's absolutely 3d bro they came from *** champs . Smdh..here come close ups

I'm sorry but not to diss anyone but if u guys can't tell they are authentics u have no business doing this type of thing. Shoes came from champs sports Missoula Montana from max he's the store manager. Call him n ask if Chris got sz 10 from him this is ridiculous

I tell u what bro I'm gonna do that right now cuz this ish is starting to get to me. There is no receipt cause I traded my boy my corks for 3 pairs of these out the bk door. Y'all wanna check that too?? Haha call champs and ask for max the manager and ask him if he SOLD Chris gamma 11s sz 10 notice I caps sold lol. Here comes the toe caps tagged pics and rear tagged. Dam I swear if I didn't want these breds this bad man.

Haha to prove youre right/for some breds its worth the tagged pics, and TIMMYBRIXXX has spoken but lets be honest no1 is calling champs in montana even if it werent middle of the night so its easy to say that. TIMMYBRIXXX is the resident expert IMO so hopefully some better pics will make this a clearcut decision towards legit for ya, like i said the 23 does concern me a bit but i really think it has to do with angle/lighting hopefully im right. Otherwise i think the verdict might be some of the 'super reps/GM/fakes' ppl have seen goin around and that wouldnt be a good verdict for anyone!

I'm gonna get close ups of the 23 now.

The shoe box? It's absolutely 3d bro they came from *** champs . Smdh..here come close ups
champs puts stickers on the box this box does not have. I'm not saying you are lying or anything just trying to be thorough for OP. I would do the same for you fam.

New pics look good to me, and box looks good. TIMMYBRIXXX, what says you? Motivated-Minds, hbu?

champs puts stickers on the box this box does not have. I'm not saying you are lying or anything just trying to be thorough for OP. I would do the same for you fam.

Bro like I been told the guy who is getting them I traded my boy my corks for 3 pairs of these. Of course there's no sticker on them think about it man. Back door he ain't labeling ****. And to the other guy of course ain't nobody calling right now man smdh. We're u serious with that comment'??

I feel u bro I would expect nothing less. its getting frustrating cause I have a very reputable ebay acct thats dealt with much higher priced shoes than these dam gr shoes lol. chrisnkimtheard is my ebay id. anybody can hit me up on there if u have ebay. check my feedback man

also I'm on sole collector chrisnkim is my id like told someone else I've dealt with 8403 and dalazz over there they are admins. I'm good to go i just wasn't expecting someone to call my shoes gm or fake it sort of gets under my skin

Bro like I been told the guy who is getting them I traded my boy my corks for 3 pairs of these. Of course there's no sticker on them think about it man. Back door he ain't labeling ****. And to the other guy of course ain't nobody calling right now man smdh. We're u serious with that comment'??
I've got many out the back door w labels..They still have to be checked into the store inventory..idk he must have just not labeled them..either way they look ok IMO.

and to the dud who 1st commented saying his soles are milky. get ya kicks legit checked bro cause these gammas have more a clear sole with a lil tint to em not milky by a long shot

I've got many out the back door w labels..They still have to be checked into the store inventory..idk he must have just not labeled them..either way they look ok IMO.

yea its all good i met him halfway cause I'm actually in kalispell and i noticed there was no label so I'm pretty much chalking it up to that. like i said tho aint no doubt my kicks came from champs sports missoula montana max is the manager give him a call n confirm if anybody wants I'm reputable. its all good man I'm 30 yrs old n i have a newborn my wife thinks I'm nuts but i tell her its the shoes!!!! hahaha goodnight y'all

Repped..good lookin out now I need to get in bed before the wifey kills me I was sposed to b in there way to long ago hahaha

Shoes came from champs sports my boys a manager there. Shows how much u know. Smash. Leave the legit checks to the guys that are reputable on this forum please. Dam I swear nt needs to have this legit check thread more regulated like sole collector. Anyone and they grandma can come on here and say legit or not smh
Lmao Yeah, that 23 looks a lil bit off. Which is a common flaw in most grey market shoes. You ask for help and then shoot down people who comment? Maybe niketalk needs to get more regulated and kick people who bite the hand that feeds them. Peck.

And you should calm down lil homie. You asked NT for help, not the other way around. You don't like yo kicks being examined ? THEN DON'T POST THEM. 23 looked wrong in the picture you had up when I posted, I didn't get to see the new pictures and you already started *****in before you posted them.

I've picked up shoes from footlocker on release day with no sticker, but QC stamp inside and all. I guess sometimes they forget to label them.

And you should calm down lil homie. You asked NT for help, not the other way around. You don't like yo kicks being examined ? THEN DON'T POST THEM. 23 looked wrong in the picture you had up when I posted, I didn't get to see the new pictures and you already started *****in before you posted them.
Repped..good lookin out now I need to get in bed before the wifey kills me I was sposed to b in there way to long ago hahaha

Nah lil homie I didn't post my pics askin for help. The dude I'm trading with did and when I seen u calling them gm or fake. That's when I stepped in. So it's all good we already got the confirmation we needed from reputable members. Like I said not just anyone should be doing legit checks on here.

Nah lil homie I didn't post my pics askin for help. The dude I'm trading with did and when I seen u calling them gm or fake. That's when I stepped in. So it's all good we already got the confirmation we needed from reputable members. Like I said not just anyone should be doing legit checks on here.
and appreciate ya time at this late hour bro. thanks and goodnight
Dont forget to rep those who helped ya confirm legit fam!!

I agree not just anyone should be doing L/C but honestly people will look at my member profile and say i shouldnt be, but ive been on point with every L/C that ive posted about thus far...so dont go solely on someones member profile, they may have been lurking the forum for years and just not posted(like me). But i def feel what ur sayin homie...either way you posted what i asked for and everything looks good to me fam [emoji]128077[/emoji]

I got a pair from champs to and you could see glue through the bottom of the sole to. Thought that was just my pair.

No problem bro, again id wait for a second and third opinion before you pull the trigger 100pct, im newish to this forum, but not to the sneaker game... been on here lookin forever but just started posting a wk ago or so... Id wait for timmybrixxx a-ok, or motivated-minds but from what i see they look OK.
Ill rep this.. Thanks for the kind words man.. Glad to help.

Back
Top Bottom